Chapter 10

April 27
Wheein's pov
Tae wake upppp, it's 11 already. We have to take Jihan to the doctor.
Yeobu the appointment is at 1pm its still too early lemm sleep(V says with groggy voice)
Arraseo after am done dressing Jihan, I will wake u up and drag you by force if u continue sleeping.
Arraseo arraseo just leave now and lemme sleep.
Aigoo if u wanted to sleep that much, yesterday instead of that u should have just slept early.
Nahhhhhh "that" is better than sleep.
Whatever.

I have been worried for the past months about Jihan, Whenever we or I do gestures or funny faces he will smile or laugh but when we r making weird noises he wont laugh he would just look at us with wide eyes. Whenever he watches cartoon the music the talks nothing interests him. I think my baby is deaf am just suspecting tho. I hope she is not but lets see what the doc says I already told my suspicion Tae so he made an appointment with the doc.

Tae r u done dressing come lets eat and leave.
Arraseo just a minute.

I put the kid in his baby car seat and sit infront with V. Since I dont have a licence he drives everytime we go out or my manager takes me anywhere I need to go.

Its already 12:50 and thank god we r almost there.

Here we are, u guys go in first I will park the car and come.
We entered the hospital, sat in the waiting area waiting for Tae. Tae came and carried Jihan we both entered the examination room. While he was getting examined we were so nervous about the results. After an hour we got the results and just as I feared my baby is deaf, although I can do sign language a bit but now for the sake of him we both have to attend sign language classes for fluency. Tae agreed to sign us up but he will be so busy with his schedules, he has another concert coming so he would be leaving us again. We will learn separately on our own and I will be the one teaching Jihan since he will only be with me. Ofc we would buy him the hearing aids but we want to make sure he learns sign language tooo.

In the car
Wheeinah I will take Jihan back to bangtan's dorm, they want to see him.
Ok but when will u guys return will u sleep there
I don't think so but I will drop u off then we leave
Ahh nvm just drop me off at Hyejin's door, come and pick me up later going back home.
But if I don't come pick u up just sleep at Hyejin's then.
Okkkk.

At Hyejin's front door
Ahhh u know the drill right, feed him and change him once u arrive the bangtan's dorm his diaper is prolly full by now
I got it just leave now byeeee (he grabs the back of wheein's head and pulls Wheein in for a goodbye kiss)
Am leaving bye see ya (Wheein kisses his cheek and jihan's too) Eomma will go now okkk bye 😘 .

I already texted Hyejin so she called the other members too just to chill together bcoz since I became a mom I don't have time to spend with them immediately after my schedule I have to rush to Jihan. So a chill time is what we need and Hyejin has been working too hard this year too, aigoooo she is the one who really needs relaxation maybe we should go to sauna instead of just sitting at her house. Or a massage too would be nice for the members. Let's see which one they choose.