Chapter 15

After a few days of the event, news of wheein only having a baby started spreading like fire. Taehyung wasnt included it was only her. Reporters called her company and sent pictures of Wheein holding the baby. The reporters clearly wanted hush money, but Wheein a stingy person, she told the boss to let the reporters publish those photos she can just say she was at a friend's first birthday party or whatever but dispatch had other photos. Didpatch sent RBW a photo of V and Wheein holding the baby, Kim Dohoon their CEO was so angry bcoz he didnt know that his artist had a baby with V. He told her lets handle dispatch for  now.  Obviously Hybe and RBW had to pay money to dispatch to not publish that photo as mamamoo amd bts were at their peak time.

Convo
Whee: Jagi out of all the people we invited who would dare do this, they were all repectable Idols
V: if u want to find out we can actually pay dispatch to disclose who gave them the photos.
W: Thats too much money though for nthg, it will just make us hate that person what is the use, we should be thankful that we passed through this crisis
V: yup but honey why dont we just reveal that we r married to each other, isnt it tiring to walk on eggshalls all the time coz if u r not then I am
W: wait Jagi not now ohhhh atleast after one year, Bang Pd wouldnt like it if he found out so maybe end of next year not now
V: *sighs* keep ur word when Jihan turns 2 we r going public with our relationship.
W: arraseo arraseo dont sulk (she says while putting her two arms around his one big arms and shaking it sideways while acting cute)
V: thats unfair stop using ur cuteness to get what u want, thats how u got three of my favourite shirts
W: yahhh jinjja arent we supposed to share eeverythjng bcoz we r married
V: ohhh really then how do u explain u stealing my yellow plaid shirt u took while we were dating and also my polka dots pajama pants
W: aigoo u r so petty, once u prefess ur love to the other person it also means i can wear whatever I like in ur closets from now on. You hv got better clothes than mine anyways
V: Ok I will also take things from u
W: by all means am not stopping u but except accessories u wont find anything that fits you.
V: but ur aesthetic is baggy clothes so I can wear it
W: yh I have a few only and if u touch them I will kill you
V: wooow the hypocrisy, what happened to sharing between spouses
W: Those are cheap but they r my favourite
V: ok as u say wifey now am going into ur room and wear one to my schedule bye muahhhh(he pecks her lips)

Wheein just stands there frozen and then she hear Jihan's crying, she comes back to reality and tend to Jihan while V already took one of her shirts that he liked and got ready to be picked up by his manager hyung. One thung about V is that he never forgets to kiss his wife and baby before leaving for any schedule, also wheein, if she is the one who is leaving them behind. 

Actually wheein is really curious about the sender of those pics to the reporter but she doesnt want to waste money just to find someone she might hate but thankfully she has some connection so she tried finding it out on her own. That person who sent the picture didnt want V to be in the scandal but he/she was ready to ruin my career as an idol which implies its either one of Tae's admirers or simply anyone who hates me.
We Mamamoo dont have it easy in the industry, some idols and staffs think we dont deserve the popularity and attention bcoz they r way prettier than us or whatever their stupid reason, esp Hyejin they make fun of her hips and her skin tone sometime but we try too hard to ignore. Only idols who appreciate talents are the ones who see us as artists and Idols. I mean to be frank We r not ugly we just dont fit the kpop standard but we r pretty, I believe nobody in this world should lose chances or is bullied simply bcoz they dont fit into the beauty standard of those toxic people. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and God himself said I have created each creation of mine perfect so why listen to some mortals over an immortal. I remember telling Tae this entire speech😅😅😂 and he teased me "aigooo we have Gabriella in the house pooing pooing" which is my baptised name anytime he wants to call me religious he calls me by that name. I am not religous but I love God and his words is the only one that we should listen. Thats what I want to preach to my kids if I ever got Kids, Never take anybody's opinion on how u look or should look just listen to God to God u r pretty and that ia all that matters.