Chapter 12

Wheein's pov
While bathing Jihan I was thinking that I gave birth to Jihan at a wrong time, since he was born his dad was always on tour and me on the other hand had more schedules than normal time. Having no time to bond with our kid so Sometimes I think am not a really good parent. My in-laws and mom mostly take care of him while am busy having comebacks , collabs and queendom its like I chose work over my kid.

Thats y i decided for queendom, except for performing the rest I will go back home. But the first and the last episode I will shoot the entire thing. Am the only one who can converse with him, obviously Yoongi oppa already ordered for his hearing aid it will be delivered next week as its being custom made for jihan. His Grandparents can then communicate but for now its only me n him so no need.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week the hearing aids arrive I opened it immedietely and texted Tae to tell him that it arrived. He got so excited and told me to wait for him finish the performance and once he is in the hotel he will videocall them and do it together.

On videocall
Jagi its finally here, am so nervous(wheein said her hands being clammy.)
U already opened it just on it and put it on Jihan ppali I wanna see it.
Arraseo lemme take a deep breath
Once I took a deep breathe I put it on Jihan and none us said amy word it was silent amd then Tae talked asking if I was done but then 🥹🥹my baby turned to the phone and V said hello baby with his low tone voice our baby started smiling while us his parents were crying out of joy. Tae just couldnt stop talking to Jihan at all. Tae was talking amd making weird noises while Jihan kept laughing during those weird noises and even made baby sounds. Jihan was sitting on my lap and I down on the carpet and we were using the tablet for the videocall so when I put him down to get a cup of hot milk for myself in the kitchen I heard V saying ok dad will give u a kiss. Jihan crawled to the device and was too near to the camera so Tae gave him a kiss and said let dad hug you. He even recorded that scene when Jihan was crawling near to the camera. Mr I think u forgot ur wife is also here talk to me tooo "
We talk everyday but this is the first time Jihan is hearing my voice so I want him to get used to my voice. Rightt Jihannie am ur dad dont forget my voice I will come as soon as possible.
Arraseo arraseo just keep talking to ur son u only have 5 minutes anyways its almost his usual sleeping time.
Already I still want to talk to him
U have schedules tmr go back to sleep and let the child sleep too bye bye see ya muah jihannie say bye to ur dad ( Wheein takes Jihan's hand and waves at V) bye bye
Bye bye I love u both mmmmuuuaaahhh.
What tha hell thats was such a long kiss for what
Aishhh that is called loving u more thats y I gave u long one
Aa whatever bye bye sleep tight
Okk goodnight muah
I am hanging up u r starting to be cringe
(Wheein hangs up)