9 months 1 week

Natalie still stayed in her old room not telling Gabriel why, Adrian came in every day checking on Natalie, Gabriel never really knew why Natalie was avoiding him for the past month.

Gabriel went up to Adrian and asked why Natalie was ignoring him, I can't betray her trust sorry father, Gabriel went to Natalie's room and knocked on her door, Adrian is that you? No its me Nath, oh what do you want Gabriel.

Why have you been avoiding me, oh you don't remember what you did, no Nath please tell me, wow I didn't realize you were that blind, come on Natalie your hormones are probably telling you whats not true, she slid her phone under the door with a picture of him kissing Felix's mom.

Natalie I was trying to get her off, his voice was wobbly with tears in his eyes, he flipped though her photos and saw her Adrian and Marinette curled up on her bed they both had a hand on her belly.

Another photo was of her baby bump that said "we made it to 9 months," N-Nath your nine months, yes and one week overdue with a healthy baby, he went on his phone and texted her saying  "Natalie I love you and no one can change that, I want to help you through your pregnancy and be there for the baby."

He slid her phone under the door, he heard her struggling to get up from the floor, suddenly he heard the door unlock and Marinette slowly opening it, Marinette what are you doing in Natalie's room, Nath and I were discussing baby names before you knocked.

Do you know the gender of the baby? No not yet Nath was going to wait till the baby was born to find out the gender, Adrian came over to were Gabriel was, oh father your here.

Adrian what are you doing here? I came to help Mari and Mom come up with baby names, Nath should I let Gabriel in? Marinette I thought I told you to call me dad, oh sorry Gabe- dad, yes you can let him in Bug, ok Nath