Month 5

Gabriel was sketching when his phone started going off, hmm what's this a news report? Don't be amused it's just the news this Nadia, there seems to be a new super villain on the lose and she seems to be pregnant!

It appears she has hold of the butterfly miraculous, omg Nath! Why did I let you have my miraculous, Gabriel ran out of the mansion.

Gabriel ended up running into ladybug and cat noir, ladybug cat noir please help that lady she's my wife and she's five months pregnant, Cat noir just stood there before finally agreeing.

Let's go m'lady, wait cat noir we don't know what we're getting ourselves into, your right m'lady you always are.

We need to come up with a strategy before we jump into action, lucky charm, a picture frame what am I going to do with this.

M'lady what if the answer is at Gabriel Agreste's house? Why do you suggest that kitty cat, if that's where she came from maby there's a picture or something.

You think so? I'm not sure but you never know, well there's no harm in trying, when they arrived at Gabriel Agreste's house they immediately started looking for a picture.

M'lady I found her phone under her desk, ok let's look at it, hmm what first? Let's look at her gallery, good idea cat noir.

Hey what's this recording, when they clicked on the strange recording it was a bunch of pictures of memories.

Wait she has a son, Adrian! Adrian's her son maybe he's part of the puzzle m'lady,  Gabriel do you have any idea where your son is?

No I don't, but what I do know is that one of her favorite songs is "you were good to me" wait I found another strange recording.

When they clicked on the strange recording it started playing "you were good to me" with pictures of Gabriel Adrian and Marinette.

Omg I get it now, what is it kitty? She's d-done, done? Suddenly ladybug dropped the phone.

What's wrong!? Your wife is trying to end her life ladybug said looking down at her feet, w-what did you say!?

That's why she's using the miraculous