Month 2

It was 7:00 Am when Natalie woke up to her morning sickness, while running to the bathroom she ended up stepping on Gabriel, ugh Nath it's Saturday we don't have work.

After 20 minutes of her morning sickness she climbed back into bed curling up against Gabriel's chest, I hate you for getting me pregnant again.

You say that now Nath but when you see this little baby you will change your mind, Gabriel rapped his arms around her and they both fell asleep.

11:00 Am at the agreste masion, Natalie woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs her favorite breakfast, when Natalie got out of her and Gabriel's bedroom the ice cold floors of the mansion sent shivers up her spine.

Good morning mom, Natalie immediately turned to see no other than Adrian waiting for her, A-Adrian is that really you.

Yes mom it's me, Dad called me saying you had a rough few days so I came over to say hi, well I'm alot better now that your here, that's good to hear mom.

Oh and I brought Marinette with me she wanted to see you, aww Bug is such a sweet girl, she wanted to see you because of some problems with Lila.

She said only you would understand, well I'll talk to her because I know how annoying that lier can be, well let's head down for breakfast I'm sure your hungry.

Adrian I'm pregnant I'm always hungry, Adrian giggled, come on mom