Month 3

Natalie woke up and changed into her one sized up work attire, because her baby bump was starting to show a bit.

She looks something like this:

She headed down to the office, but when she opened the door and stepped in she saw Audrey, Natalie pov: Audrey what is she doing here

Suddenly Natalie heard her phone going off, but when she checked it it said megakuma alert, she put her hand on her small baby bump.

G-Gabriel why you said you would stop, Natalie's voice was wobbly with tears in her eyes, Audrey turned around to see Natalie standing there.

Natasha what are- she stopped when she saw a few tears slip from Natalie's eyes, Natasha are you alright? Y-yes I'm fine, Natalie forced a smile, its just I thought my husband was down here.

I know your lying Natasha, what h-how!? Because you're fiddling with your wedding ring, f-fine I'm lying, Audrey walked over and put her hands on Natalie's.

I know you want to cry, Natalie didn't want to admit it but she did want to cry, Audrey pulled her into a hug, just let it all out, Natalie broke down in Audrey's arms.

Suddenly Gabriel came up from his secret lair, Audrey what are- Audrey moved her head so Gabriel could see Natalie in her arms.

Audrey what did you do to her! What did I do? I did nothing it's about what you did Gabriel, Gabriel froze, w-w have I done, he fell to his knees, I'm the worst husband ever.

You told her you would stop and she believed it, why would you do this especially while she's pregnant, your crazy Gabriel I hope you know that.