9 months 1 week and 4 days

It was 12:30 at the agreste masion Gabriel Natalie Adrian and Marinette were eating lunch in the garden.

This is really good mom I never realized how much I love your cooking, thank you Adrian this was your favorite when you were little, h-how did you know that!? Your father still hasn't told you?

Told me what!? I think it's time we tell him Natalie, tell me what!? Adrian when you were younger your mother was very sick, ok and, Natalie cooked all your meals I'm sorry Adrian, it's alright Father.

Suddenly Natalie got a cramp in her lower stomach but didn't say anything, Nath are you alright Marinettes concerned bluebell eyes melted her heart and almost made her spit out the truth, yes I'm completely fine Bug.

I'm going to the bathroom quickly, Natalie leaft and Marinette followed her secretly, when Natalie shut the door Marinette put her ear against it.

Oh please not now I'm not ready for you to enter this disaster of a world, Marinettes eyes widened, Mari pov: W-what is the baby ready... Suddenly she heard Natalie hit her head on the door making her jump.

Natalie pov: I can't have this baby now this world is a mes- Natalie gasped, m-my water just broke, Marinette immediately tried opening the door but it was locked.