Month 4

Natalie had been staying with Audrey for the past month to have a break from Gabriel, good morning Natalie, Audrey came in carrying a tray with a cup of water her vitamins and a small salad.

Good morning Audrey, so when where you planning on talking to Gabriel again? I mean he is your husband, I don't know yet, I know what he did is unacceptable but your pregnant with his baby.

Suddenly Natalie's phone started ringing, oh its Gabriel, you should answer it you've been avoiding him for a month now.

I guess your right I'll answer him, hello Gabriel, Natalie you finally answered me! I was so worried about you and our baby, well we're both fine now.

I'm so sorry Nath please come home, I had no intentions on hurting you, I'll only come home on one condition.

Please Natalie I'll do anything! Oh really anything? Yes! Hmm how about you give me your miraculous, my miraculous are you out of your mind?!

Your pregnant you can't use a miraculous, says who? Ugh fine I'll give you my miraculous, ok thank you Gabriel, After she hung up she got up and started packing.

So are you going to use his miraculous? Yes- Natalie are you crazy! You could lose the baby, I know but I need my revenge.

A/N what do you think she will do keep reading to find out

The Argument जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें