Month 6

She basically looks like this:

One morning Gabriel woke up and noticed Natalie was sitting on the floor, when he walked over to her he lifted her head with his ring finger, when he did he saw tears were streaming down her cheeks

Natalie what's wrong? Everybody's telling me to keep on fighting, but what the fuck is there to keep on fighting for!?

Just then Gabriel noticed some cuts on her wrists and arms, omg Nath you need to stop this, please I'm begging you!

What's the point Gabriel? Because you're my wife, the mother of my children and the most beautiful woman I've ever met.

G-Gabriel do you really mean that? Of course love, I only love you, Gabriel pulled out his phone and showed her the recording of their baby's heart beat.

She put her hand on her stomach, I love you my little baby, Gabriel put his hand on her's and said we both love you little baby.

Nothing can change that, come on Natalie let's get you into bed, ok I'm pretty tired anyway, good night love.

Good night Gabriel I love you, I love you to Natalie, Gabriel headed down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and a sandwich.

He walked over to the office and started work, about 5 hours later Natalie got up and headed down to the office, good morning Gabriel.

Good morning love, how did you sleep? Pretty good, that's good.

A/N sorry for the short chapter and for not updating it 😅