7 months

( Natalie looks something like this,)

Natalie woke up to Adrian beside her with his arms rapped around her waist and Gabriel already working, Natalie kissed Adrian's forehead gently getting up trying not to wake him up

She changed into her work clothes then went down to the office, Natalie sat down at her desk, good morning love, Gabriel walked over to her.

Good morning Gabriel, how's the baby, the baby's doing better than me, and why do you say that, they kept me up all night kicking, Gabriel giggled and put his hand on her baby bump, be nice to your mother he said in a strict tone.

Gabriel I hope you know they have no idea what your saying, Gabriel why was Adrian in our room this morning, oh he came in crying and said he had a nightmare, did he say what it was about?

Yes he said that something really bad happened to you, he's so sweet, so I let him sleep with us, so that's why I woke up with him rapped around my waist.

Really he was rapped around your waist, I'm going to go check on him, Natalie leaft the office to check up on Adrian, she stopped by the kitchen to get Adrian something to eat.

When Natalie entered her and Gabriel's bedroom she saw Adrian and Marinette curled up together, Natalie put the tray of food on her nightstand and curled up beside them, Marinette turned over and curled up in Natalie's arms.

Gabriel started to wonder what was taking Natalie so long, was she ok, did she need help, these thoughts kept crossing his mind, he could barely focus on designing.