X: GIRLS

Their plan to get out didn't go well at all. They'd been caught by the Russians. Steve was taken away from the girls, and, when they were all reunited in a small room, Steve was bloody and bruised.

Robin struggled, but Claudia just let it happen. She accepted the fact that she might die the second the elevator started to drop, and her terrible gut feeling had only grew over the draining hours they'd spent trapped in the base.

The two were threw on the floor, next to an unconscious Steve. "Hey, Steve?" Robin said, getting up to look at him. Claudia got up, too, but didn't say anything. Her throat was too sore from screaming. "Steve? Steve? Steve? What did you do to him? What did you do?!" Robin asked the officer. She was met with a harsh hit in the face.

"Robin!" Claudia yelled. She instantly regretted saying anything, as she was met with a kick to her shoulder. The shoulder that had already been bruised by Daniel not long ago.

The man spoke in Russian to the guards, and the three were soon lifted and tied onto chairs. Robin and Steve were put back to back, and Claudia was put into another chair, facing Robin. Why? She had no idea.

"Steve, wake up," Robin said, "Steve? What did you do?!" The officer lifted Steve by his hair. "Don't touch him. Steve? Steve, can you hear me?"

"I think your friend need a doctor," the officer said in his thick Russian accent, "Good thing... we have the very best." He laughed, then Robin spat in his face. "You're going to regret that."

The door buzzer sounded, and the three men walked out of the room. "Bastards. Let us outta here! Bastards, let us out! Let us out."

"It's not use, Robin," Claudia said, "We're dead."

"We'll get out of here."

"No, we're so so fucking dead. We've been dead since we stepped in the goddamn elevator. I wish I never took this stupid fucking job. I should have just took that cleaning job at the dentist. Who cares if it was gross? At least I wouldn't have Russians beating my ass."

"Claudia, stop. I'm gonna do everything I can to get you out of here, even if that means I don't make it out alice."

"I want my mom."

Robin continued to yell for help, Claudia didn't

Robin continued to yell for help, Claudia didn't. She didn't even start. She just sat there, crying, waiting for Steve to wake up and somehow come up with a genius solution, despite him being the dumbest one there. 

"Hey, would you stop yelling?" Steve finally said.

"Steve! Oh, my God!" Robin said, "Steve... are, are you okay?"

"My ears are ringing, and I can't really breathe, my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull, but, you know, apart from that, I'm doing pretty good."

"Well, the good news is that they're calling you a doctor," Robin chuckled.

"Is this his place of work? I love the vibe. Charming."