XXXII: IDEA

When they finally made it to Eddie's trailer, Dustin's theory was proven correct. A gate, about the same size as 'Watergate', as Dustin called it, lay on Eddie's ceiling.

"This is where Chrissy died," Eddie said, "Like, right where she died."

"I think there's something in there," Robin said.

Something began to poke through the gate. Claudia attempted to get close, but Robin and Nancy both pushed her back. "Why can't I get close but you guys can?" Claudia asked.

"You're the smallest," Steve said.

"I'm, like, half an inch shorter than Nancy. I'm way more buff than you, Steve."

"Is that why you hide behind your girlfriend every time something mildly scary happens, like, all the time?"

"Shut up."

"Both of you need to shut up, because something is about to come bursting out of that gate, and-" Eddie began, before something came, as he said, bursting through the gate. It was... an oar.

They all walked over to the gate, looking inside to the the rest of their friends on the other side. It was so surreal, it almost looked like CGI. Very high quality CGI, but CGI nonetheless.

 Very high quality CGI, but CGI nonetheless

They devised a plan to get them out. They'd climb out up tried up sheets, then land on a mattress. Max and Lucas put the mattress down, and they all looked at it, slightly grossed out.

"Those stains are..." Eddie began, "I don't know what those stains are."

"I can think of a few things," Claudia said.

"And I'm begging you not to list them," Robin said.

Dustin threw the sheets through the gate. "All right, pull on it! See if it holds!"

Robin motioned for Claudia to do it. "I'm not going through until you do," Claudia said. Robin rolled her eyes. It wasn't worth arguing. She pulled in the sheet, and it stayed in place.

"This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life," Erica said, "And I've seen some crazy shit."

"Guess I'm the guinea pig," Robin said, climbing up the sheets and landing on the mattress. "Oh, thank God," she said, "That was fun."

Eddie was next, then Claudia. When Claudia was out, Robin was quick to help her up and pull her into her arms. She wrapped her arms around her shoulders and placed her head on her forehead, watching and waiting for Nancy to come out.

When it was Nancy's turn, however, something else, something unexpected, something bad happened. "Nancy. Hey. Hey! Stay with me. Nancy! Hey! Hey!" Steve yelled. They looked into the gate, seeing the thing they'd feared the most.