#41: The Paths We Follow

Dock

Chopper and Nami clung to Seri. "No!!! Can't you reconsider once more?", the two cried. "Hey! Jaggy and Tra-guy, let's meet each other again in the ocean", Luffy gave a wide smile. "Let's not meet each other again, ever", Eustass called the rest of his crew. "We have to make it fast or else Momo will catch up", Ussop felt disheartened leaving the once young boy behind but Luffy got an idea of how to comfort the man.

"Yohoho~ Since this is goodbye, can I see your pant-", Brook received a chop on his afro hair from Nami. "I thought you are coming with us?! You promised that you will never get separated from me again, dear Seri-chwan!!!", the blonde with twirly hair was about to jump on her when Zoro elbowed the man. "What?! You're still not in tune with the idea of her joining us?!", Sanji and the greenhead started arguing again. "She doesn't give a damn thing about you, idiot. You're nothing but a reference material for her cooking skill", Zoro stated the obvious. "Huh?!!! Then what are you then?! A bark of a tree that she practices bow and arrow with?!", the blonde continued his insults.

"It's noisy here. Let's move", Nami pushed Seri to the other side. The minks are saying their farewell to Dogstorm and Cat Viper. "From now on, Carrot will be the leader of the minks", Dogstorm announced. "Nyanyanyanyan~ We will stay here in Wano and continue being the scabbards and be the pillar of the new shogun", the cat thrashed his fluffy tail which made Seri's eyes go all stars. She looked around and Trafalgar is already making the usual poker face. "Seriously?! Why does he always have to see me like this?", Seri covered her face. "You want to touch Cat Viper's tail?", Chopper noticed. "Ah? That might be weird, right?", the white head removed her hands and nodded.

The two sneaked on a nearby rock. "Okay now. Slowly reach out", Chopper encouraged. Finally, Seri was able to touch something so fluffy. She feel thrilled and reached more. "Just a few more and you will be grabbing into kintama (silver balls)", Eustass looked down at the two hiding on the rocks. Chopper scolded the rough Captain about language. "Kintama?", the lady tilted her head. "See?! She's already curious about it", the pet of Strawhats is seen as picking up a fight with the feared Captain of Kid Pirates.

"Chopper!!! What? Are you trying to get yourself killed?!", Ussop saw the reindeer yapping and the redhead just continuously saying random things to Seri. "I can't believe that dull doctor actually gets to have a chick following him around. If you get fed up with him, you can always come to me", Eustass said before leaving. "That was intense", Ussop wiped his sweat and turned to look at Chopper gritting. Though, it wasn't only the reindeer who feels threatened by Eustass's attempt to flirt with the princess.

"What are those weapons for?", Trafalgar asked while wearing his coat. "We're not going to give her up, Captain", Shachi and Penguin said in unison. "You're keeping the coat, Captain? You look sharp on it", Bepo follows the man. Apoo gave a newspaper containing the bounty of all the other three Captains.

"More people will be running after you, Captain", Bepo commented.

"You'll get more famous again. Do you think girls will start appearing every now and then?", Shachi also added.

They heard Seri having hiccups. "Were you suddenly nervous that we're setting on the sea again?", Chopper asked while riding on her shoulder. She just gave a reluctant nod though the real reason was what she heard from Bepo and Shachi.

All the captains are seated in one area reading the news. Trafalgar read about the alliance of Crocodile, Mihawk, and Buggy." He must be capable since he's leading a group such as this ", the man commented. "Trust me, he's just a moron", Luffy said without hesitation. "Coming from you", the other Captain sighed. The three captains argued about the route they are to take. "Why do we have to set sail on the same day?", Eustass clicked his tongue. "Should we have another round of the battle to see who gets to leave first? Don't tell me also have the same route", Eustass suggested.