#24: Disobedience To The Law

Hoshi Island- heading to the dock

Keanne led the way with Ono on his back. "This is as far as I could take you", Keanne stopped running. 

Seri saw a collar on his neck. "Seri, we need to go. We also saw some marine headed this way", Bepo convinced. Keanne looked at Bepo looking the same as the bear toy Seri was carrying a few years ago.  

It was burnt into ashes.  

"There's also some celestial dragon in the city", Ikaku said walking towards the dock.

"Go", Keanne said with a hoarse voice.

Seri hesitated to turn her back from him and to walk as well but she did.

"Sorry. I was wrong when I said those words. If I knew that you'll turn out to be this kind of person, I should have taken you further", Keanne apologized.

I shouldn't have taken you in. 

Seri stopped walking. "Mr. Bear. I cannot leave Law-san alone. Also, if I don't do anything, they might continue executing them", Seri was referring to Keanne and Ono. "Go! There's nothing we can do about it. Plus, that man that was with might no longer be...", Keanne was cut off when Seri turn around. "Law-san isn't that weak", she said with confidence. Ussop smiled and passed Seri's bow and arrow. 

Town Circle

"Ohh, you're quite a hero to let them go", the rose dude pulled the trigger. "I'm told not to mess up with people like you but I already did. A fallen one, though", Trafalgar used his ability and pulled out his sword from the scabbard. He cut off the soldiers protecting them. 

"You won't get away with this", the fat one called someone from the den den mushi. 

"Are you still far from the island?!", he got mad. 

After a while, he smirked. "Seems that some pirates sneaked into our playground. They found your ship. I bet they already sank it", the fat one laughed. "How can you sink something that had been submerged into the water for years?", Trafalgar glared at him. The fat one stepped back. "it's just one person. Hurry up and kill him", he pointed at Trafalgar. "Don't. I would like to make him my slave", the woman had hearts in her eyes. The rose celestial dragon pulled the trigger but it collided with an arrow. 

"Law-san. Mr. Bear and the others are already on the ship. I'll manage to escape this one", Seri pulled his hoodie. "Shut up. What can you do here?", Trafalgar grunted without looking at her. "I can't leave them alone", Seri pulled harder making Trafalgar step back. "She's back!!!", they clapped their hands. 

"The Marine arrived already".  

Seri and Trafalgar flinched. Soon, a huge man entered the scenario. He's carrying some rice crackers with him. "Oh, Vice Admiral Garp. Perfect timing. Some of these low-lives doesn't want to become our slave", the female celestial dragon whined. Garp looked at Trafalgar and Seri. The white-haired lady looked familiar to him. He only saw her once. 

"Unfortunately, she's someone you cannot have as your slave", Garp looked at her scarlet eyes. "You cannot make someone higher than you as your slave", he towered over them. The sweat dropped. They knew something was off with Seri's presence. "Am I correct? The new head of the House Ymir", Garp said and shook the three who knew about such a powerful name. "Ah... Ymir. Who? That girl?", they cowered and climbed up the carriage they rode heading inside the town. "This will not be hidden from the Five Elders", Garp kind of scared them. "You will not say, anything Admiral. We'll be off now and erase our traces here", the three rushed and ran away. 

The street was emptied as the marine asked them to stay inside their houses. 

"She's the missing person Admiral Akainu was talking about", Cobi let out a poster. There are no details but just her photo.