#14: A Place of Hello's and Thank You

Thousand Sunny 

"I'll be cooking something. Luffy-san, let me borrow your kitchen", Seri asked for permission.

"Oh, Cherry! I'm hungry", Luffy nodded. 

Zoro and the rest looked at the huge wall and figured that it was an elephant's foot. Zou is an island that moves. After some time, Seri served the rice balls. "It's the easiest to cook. I bet you're all preparing to see Nami-san and the rest", she explained. "Ah~ thanks", Luffy dug in and the rest started to get their own. 

"Let me draw something", Kanjuro started to scribble on the floor.

"Are you sure you will let me go with you as well?", Seri asked Luffy while eating. "Why not? It'll be fun!", Luffy gave a thumbs up. "You want to be strong, right? You can't do that if you won't be able to face strong opponents", Luffy started to lecture about strength. "Yosh! Cherry! Stand up", Luffy made a fighting position. "If you punch, you should do it like this", he tutored. For quite some time, they have been practicing how to punch.

After a while, a dragon-like creature emerged from the wooden floor. Robin thought it was cute but the rest of them stared at it with doubt that it can climb the foot of the elephant. "Why don't you just make it fly", Ussop complained. The rest of them prepared the goods they will be bringing including clothes and some packed food. "Seri, here are some of my clothes you can borrow", Robin handed me a white and black halter top and a pair of dark blue jeans. "I outgrew these boots, I think you can still use them", Robin offered as well. "Sorry, I'm really grateful. It'll be difficult moving with this kind of clothing", Seri sighed. Heading out from the lady's room, Robin clapped because the clothing suits her perfectly. She also tied her hair in a ponytail. She always wanted to have another younger sister in the crew. 

"Luffy-san, may I get some herbs from Chopper's clinic? He might be needing it", Seri raised her hand. "Do whatever you want", Luffy didn't mind and continued looking at the pink dragon.

"We'll be going after you, this dragon might not be able to carry all of us", Kanjuro informed. "See you on the top, then", Zoro and the rest walked towards the edge of the ship.

Luffy-Ussop-Robin-Seri-Trafalgar-Zoro.

The pink dragon started climbing.

Seri wobbled and nearly fell as Ryounuske vertically walked on the elephant's foot. Trafalgar pushed her back. "Thanks", Seri turned and saw Zoro and Trafalgar looking away. "Is there someth-", Seri felt like something was off? "Did you tie the cords behind your top, Seri?", Robin suddenly remembered that the halter top she lent needed to be tied criss-cross to close it. Zoro and Trafalgar must be seeing her back exposed clearly. Luffy nearly fell but Robin was able to catch him. "Oh my, how could I forget about that? My hands are full here. Tra-guy, would you mind?", Robin knew that the guy understood what she meant.

"You're a doctor, right? Think of it like you're sewing one of your patients", Robin suggested. Trafalgar clicked his tongue and grabbed the two cords near Seri's nape. He started to crisscross it. Her skin is smooth and fair. "Why do girls have to wear something complicated?", he's oozing with irritation. "Tra-guy-san, did you really hear nothing during my conversation with Doflamingo?", Seri took advantage of Luffy and Ussop making some noise to ask Trafalgar. "I switched my body to another soldier, I wasn't listening to your conversation", Trafalgar answered and tied a ribbon on the edge of the top. 

"I see, that's great then", Seri turned to look at him again but the dragon fell a few meters from where they last reached.

Zoro was holding onto Seri's arms while Trafalgar grabbed her leg. She was barely hanging. As she looked down, she felt like fainting. Robin assisted her back to her seat. "I think it was a bad idea of bringing me with you", Seri felt embarrassed. "Lean closer to me", Trafalgar instructed. "But-", Seri bowed and rested her head on Robin's back. "Do as he says, Seri", Robin seconded.

Just in case she loses balance, Trafalgar can catch her easier. Seri slowly moved backward and leaned on Trafalgar's chest. "Too close", he cleared his throat and remembered Bepo who would always rub his face on his. It's been some time since he last saw his crew. He hoped they are all safe. "Warm...", Seri commented. She caught herself and covered her mouth.

He's warm.

Trafalgar ignored her statement and remembered not being able to cut her without making her bleed. Was it a mistake on his part or was she hiding something?

"Seri, where's your hometown?", Robin was curious and looked behind. She saw Seri tensed and sweating. "Ara~ Tra-guy, can you lower your intimidation intensity? I feel like Seri would lose all her strength before we even reach the top", Robin chuckled. "Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about", he said with his usual irritated tone.

Not being able to ask the dragon to go back and check on the fallen object, the crew just kept their mouth shut cheering on the poor dragon drawing to carry its mission.

"I can now see the top!", Luffy shouted.

"Just a little more", Ussop and Luffy cheered.

They were able to land at their desired destination safely. "You did a great job, Ryonouske", Luffy, Ussop, and Franky cried. The drawing is slowly fading. "Ah- Thank you for bringing us this far", the three were too emotional with the scene.

How cute. Robin thought.

"It's so ridiculous", Trafalgar commented.

"It's just a stupid drawing", Zoro seconded.

"You guys are so heartless!", Ussop shouted at them.

"It disappeared. I didn't know it has a name", Seri stated what happened with a neutral face. "Yes, Yes, it's time to go and explore", Zoro walked in front.

Seri stepped for the first time and felt that the ground was softer than usual one. "We're stepping on an elephant's skin", Robin informed. Luffy went on his way and jumped as high as he could.

"Luffy! We'll get separated!", Ussop shouted as he tried to follow him but the attempt failed as he could no longer see their captain. "Let's get to know the place", Robin spearheaded the research regarding the area. "Seems like the damages weren't that long. What happened two weeks ago must have been devastating", Robin hummed. "How come you know of this place, Law-san?", Seri asked. "Bepo, one of my crewmates was from here. I didn't even think of seeing them again", Trafalgar answered. 

"I can see a town", Zoro waved at the group to catch their attention.

They were scattered.

"Are we going to be here in the open!? What if the enemies are still around?", Ussop panicked as usual.

"Stay close to me", Trafalgar instructed. If there would be an enemy attack, it'll be easier to transport her elsewhere. They walked towards the center of the town where Zoro was already standing. "Hey! I found something here", he alarmed the rest who gathered.

Seri stepped back and bumped into Robin. She had her mouth closed to stop herself from screaming. The whole area was tainted with a bloodstain. It was clear that it was a torture cross. "Just what exactly happened here?!", Ussop stared at it in horror.

Robin placed her hand gently on Seri's shoulder. "Are you feeling ill?", Robin said with concern. "I-", Seri was about to say something when a large amount of water appeared in the sky. "Hold onto something!", Zoro shouted. A huge splash of water fell on them.

After a while, the water subsided. "Are you guys all okay?", Ussop wiped his face and saw that the whole area was watered. This is what sustains the entire area and causes life to thrive in it. "Did anyone see that new girl?", Zoro asked. They all looked around.

Chapter end.