#6: Chain And Prisoned

Thousand Sunny

"Then, Seri. How did you get here?", Nami asked while the two sits on the bench.

Seri was watching Robin watering the plants. "I... Someone made a path of ice for me to follow. He gave me a rowboat", Seri answered. Robin can hear them from her spot but didn't bother to butt in. He knew of a person who could do that. In fact, she was able to survive because of it. She hid her smile. 

"Joker should have gotten my message. Why are you still here?!", Ceasar was shocked as soon as he woke up. "You Straw Hats are so tame that eve your captive can sleep peacefully", Trafalgar commented.

"Time for breakfast", Sanji called. "Breakfast!", Luffy and Ussop jumped from the upper deck. They went inside one by one. Seri looked at Ceasar who was just pouting. He's demanding for them to treat him better because he's a genius and so many people want him. "What?", he glared at Seri. "Those children will be healed", Seri said as if declaring a war. "Tch", Ceasar averted his stares. Sanji threw a burger into Ceasar's mouth. "It'll be a great deal if he dies before we even negotiate", Sanji explained his action. All the crew saw was Sanji's kindness even to the enemy. 

They all sat at the table and ate their fill. "So this Alliance seeks to take down Kaido, right?", Franky recalled. "Ah, in order to survive the new world, it's either you become their underlings or you take them down", Trafalgar explained. Seri just stared at the cola Franky was drinking. "What, lady? Haven't you seen one before?", Franky gave her a new bottle. "Soda is not good in the morning", Chopper lectured. "What's the harm of just tasting it?", Franky pushed the bottle towards Seri who accepted it. The transporter snail alarmed. They all went out and some of them sat on the grass. 

"Law", a voice that's deep and holding an atmosphere of power spoke from the transporter snail. 

"Who is that?", Seri looked at Nami. 

"This is Donquixote Doflamingo. Law, tell me. Where are the body parts of my subordinates?", Doflamingo asked. "Let's have a negotiation", Trafalgar had his conversation while the rest are listening. "Joker! Save me", Ceasar cried. 

"You look puzzled", Robin noticed. Seri looked at Robin's eyes and looked down right away. "I...I wasn't just sure what is happening. Sorry for appearing out of nowhere again", Seri bowed. "I don't know what you've heard of me but I'm sure you're informed of who I am", Robin smiled. "Don't worry. I'm not what you think of me", Robin said. The two of them are quite detached from the group. "If I heard well, the Seven Warlord System was established for the World Government to partner with in order to control whatever is happening in the sea. Why would a warlord be the king of a country?", Seri looked at Trafalgar having a painful expression. 

"Fine", Doflamingo agreed with the terms. "I will renounce my kingship", Doflamingo repeated. The crew looked shocked most especially Trafalgar. For a person who killed the closest to him, Doflamingo was willing to come in terms just to save two of the executive crew member. The call ended with the Straw Hats feeling so anxious with the entire conversation. 

"If you're going to Greenbit, then let us go as well", Kinemon raised his concern. Seri knew that the samurai wasn't part of Luffy's crew but he's tagging along with his son, Momonuske. "Thank you very much, Law-dono", Kinemon bowed. Who's a heartless person who will turn down someone else's request after they expressed their appreciation. 

Crow Nest

Momonosuke and Seri are being toured again by Chopper and Nami. "There are so many strange-looking weapons here", Momo gasped. Seri placed her hand on her chin. "I always thought they are used for making your body become better", Seri shrugged. "Ah...they can be the same use", Nami and Chopper said in unison.