#22: Alliance on the Move

Cliff

"So long, we'll be on our way to get Sanji back", Luffy announced. "Have a safe trip", Seri waved. "Let's see each other again, Luffy-dono", Kinemon nodded. Luffy jumped off with the rest of the rescue team. 

"I should get going as well", Cat Viper started to move. "Bepo, call the crew. We need to prepare for the supply", Trafalgar instructed. "Yosh! I'm going to fix some of their ship while you're gathering food", Franky left with some male minks. "I'd be sewing more bandage for the elephant's leg", Robin informed. Seri looked around. 

What should I do?

"I saw some kids wounded from the tremor. I can't move my arms properly", Trafalgar said out of the blue. "Captain, what really happened to your arm?", Bepo asked worriedly. Seri ran towards the village. 

Village

Seri saw some medic minks also working on tending the wounded. She offered help. "Thank you. You guys are really kind", Wanda smiled. Some children rubbed their face on Seri's. "You're smooth, sister", they commented. 

Wanda and Seri walked around the village. Seri watched the children playing with a bow and arrow. "Interested?", Wanda saw her Seri's eyes lit up. "It's a strange weapon. It's my first time to see it", Seri explained. "Really. They're no longer being used because they're an older version for guns. Jack and his people used a lot", Wanda's furrowed her brow. 

"Oh, Big Sister, would you like to try?", a cat mink asked. Seri looked at Wanda. "Why don't you try? You've done enough. I bet the children also want to play with someone. The rest are getting busy", Wanda was referring to the pirates.

Seri held on the bow and arrow. She remembered how the child used it and also followed it. She pulled the string and looked at the tree with a drawing of circle. Her eyes can perfectly see the center. She let's go and the arrow hit the middle of the circle. The minks gasped. "You're good, Big sister. One more time", they hugged the lady. Zoro happened to pass by.

"Eh. someone is still playing that toy?", Zoro sat on a log. "It's not  toy, Zoro-san", Seri said while playing with the children. "It's still a weapon", Sero held on the tip and got wounded. Blood went out. She closed her eyes. "Are you alright?", the children asked. "Of course. Sorry, did I scare you?", Seri apologized. The children were called to carry some fruits. 

"It's going to get tougher from now on. Tra-guy seems to be interested with you for some reason. He'll protect you somehow but we're talking about taking an Emperor down", Zoro opened. "You don't have to worry about me getting hurt. I assure you that it's something I can do away with", Seri showed her hand. Zoro's eyes twitched. There are no wounds. 

Wanda came back. She dropped something wrapped in clothe. "From the moment I saw you, something came to mind. I already asked Duke Dogstorm and he agreed", Wanda nodded. Seri removed the clothe and saw a white bow. "You need to arm yourself as well", Zoro smirked. "That's a cool looking weapon", Ussop saw them. He studied it. "I can do something about it's restoration. Let's see the cost", Ussop started to calculate. "Hey, you're starting to sound like Nami", Zoro was startled. 

Time Skip...

POLAR TANG

"Captain. Franky-san had been messing with our ship's machine", Bepo reported to Trafalgar who is sleeping on the control room. "Let him do so. He's the shipwright of Strawhat-ya", Trafalgar allowed. "That woman followed us here in this ship. I though she'll be choosing to follow the other team", Bepo was referring to the rescue team of Luffy. "Aren't you glad? You found a new playmate", Trafalgar made fun of him with such a serious face. "Come on, captain. Tell her already", Bepo whined.