#45: His Shadow (END)

Dock

A marine ship escorts guests from different kingdoms. Keanne went down wearing his Vice-Admiral's coat. "Keanne!", Seri was thrilled to see her. "I heard you were here so I asked if I could be the one who will escort the princesses", Keanne answered and flushed to see how Seri became more lady-like. "You did fulfill your dream", the lady clapped her hands making the man flush. 

"You came, Vivi, Shirahoshi", Rebecca welcomed the two princesses in the dock. "Is she also a princess? She's a rare beauty", Vivi was amazed at the sight of the white-haired lady with crimson red eyes. "My name is Seri. I am just an adopted citizen of Dressrosa. It's a pleasure to see the princesses of Alabasta and Fishman Island", the lady gave a bow of the head. "Her posture is that of a delicate lady so I thought she's also a noble", Pell commented while walking behind Shirahoshi's brothers. The people of Dressrosa welcomed their guests with flower petals of many colors. 

"How I wish that your fathers could have joined us", King Riku led the way to the town. The place was packed with different kingdoms since it is a monthly celebration of the country's freedom. The four ladies conversed about their experiences with Luffy and his crew. "He hit me in the face when I wasn't making any sense and I knew I needed that", Vivi chuckled. "He called me names such as being a crybaby", Shirahoshi sighed. "Lucy saved this country in exchange for the food I bought for him", Rebecca smiled. "How about you? What do you remember about him?", they all looked at Seri. 

"He invited me to join his crew and that assured me that I will be protected", the lady answered. "Really?! Why didn't you go with them?", Vivi was startled. She toned down upon seeing the whitehead already looking at her. "I joined the Hearts Pirates because I burdened their captain to cure me. After some time, I learned that it wasn't something he should be burdened with so I left", Seri narrated. "Trafalgar Law? His name is all over the news last year", Vivi recalled his name. "Wha~ How I wish I could also be able to sail and have an adventure", Shirahoshi sighed once more. After touring the guest, Seri and Rebecca ended at sunflower hill. 

Sunflower Hill

They both sat in front of their parent's graves. "Father said your father can be buried here so that they both can have a conversation about how we grew up to be fine women", Rebecca broke the silence. "We have a lot in common, don't we? Your highness", Seri smiled and closed her eyes. "Just call me, Rebecca. I know I just had my coronation but you don't have to change the way you call me", the pink-haired princess pouted. "A few months from now, I will be wearing the crown. It is still not sinking in. Then, Seri, the world began changing. Do you think you can go back and be the next head of your house? I didn't mention it to you before but I saw a portrait in one of the celestial dragon's houses. What do you plan on doing?", Rebecca asked. 

"I want to be a woman my father will be proud so if restoring our family's name will make up for that, I'll have to make my preparation", Seri opened her eyes. "I mean, it doesn't have to be now. It's not like we're making you leave. It will be saddening not to have you here but is there any reason you're staying?", Rebecca panicked. "A reason?", the lady looked at the pendant where she kept Trafalgar's vive card. 

Rebecca excused herself since Kyros might be looking for her. Seri sits in front of Rex's grave opposite where Scarlet's remains are buried. "We didn't know what would happen to the two of us but it was as if you were prepared to be the one who'll have to go", the lady pulled her feet together. "Dad, I hope you remember to deliver my message to Ace-san. It's just a simple introduction so I know you can pull it off", the lady felt the grass on her feet. She looked at her bandaged feet. While looking for that person, her feet got wounded. This time, she won't regenerate. She feels more like a human to see that she can also get scars.