#31: Promises are to be Fulfilled

Kuri Town

Someone's Roof

Still holding on his shoulder, Seri gulped and pushed Trafalgar. Fortunately, he was able to plant himself on the spot or else, he'll go rolling down the roof. "Hey, what's the deal", Trafalgar's eyes twitched. 

"It'll be bad if they'll see us together. Right, my task was to be a reserve just in case something happens", Seri stood up. Her kimono was filled with blood. She held unto her stomach. "Aren't you crept out? My flesh just knit themselves back together", Seri pressed her lips together. "That's an ability most of pirates would die having", Trafalgar stood up. 

"Why did you save that guy anyways? Nobles here are scums just like...", Trafalgar realized she was a celestial dragon. One thing that bothered him, she's a celestial dragon and yet she carries the will of D. 

"Someone is waiting for him as well. Even if she doesn't say it, I know...", she knew that those eyes are the ones that longed for someone.  Seri gave a weak smile. "Better keep yourself away from him. He saw you stabbed. If he'll see you perfectly fine, it'll cause some suspicion on you", Trafalgar warned. "Yes. Thank you for coming for me but how did you know I was there?", Seri tilted her head. "Penguin and Shachi are patrolling at the same area", Trafalgar answered. "Room", Trafalgar enveloped them with his ability.

"Don't do anything reckless again. Ah, but even if I say that... you're a hard headed person like Straw Hat-ya", Trafalgar smiled inside the head shield. 

Pleasure House

Seri opened the door of an empty room. She walked towards the window to open it. As soon as she looked  outside the yard, she saw two familiar faces. They're just few meters away.

The lady slapped the man. Seri was taken back and hid behind the wall. 

Hana's face is all flustered. 

"I told you not to show yourself here anymore. The last time, Kyoushirou-sama and his men beat the life out of you. I'm no longer going back to that poor village", Hana pushed the guy away. Shiro held unto her wrist and noticed how she fatten up. "It must have been hard for you and your family back in the village but... this place is not safe for you to stay as well", Shiro pressed his lips together. 

"Stop! You're just the son of one of the assigned leaders of the towns. You're not even the eldest. What power do you have against Kyoushirou-sama?!", Hana clenched her fist. "Let's run away", Shiro suggested. 

"Are you an idiot?! There's nowhere else to run", Hana was referring to the slowly dying land of Wano. "The world is such a huge place, Hana", Shiro pulled her closer and patted her head. Just as when it looked like she'll give in, Hana removed her necklace. "It's from my mother. It looked old and not shiny. It's going to make me a laughing stock", Hana finally stepped away giving a generous amount of space. "Don't show yourself to me anymore", she added. 

Kitchen

Seri and Hana were tasked to prepare the dishes. 

"Are you alright? You went missing at the town", Hana took out the dumplings from the steamer. Seri saw her puffed eyes. "I miraculously found my way back. By the way Hana, I'm sorry. I overheard you and Shiro-san talking a while ago", Seri couldn't lie about it. Hana looked at her with a surprised look and gulped. 

"I'm such a rude woman, right?", Hana faked her laughter. She's been running around the hall with such a bubbly attitude. Though subtle at times, Seri could see a hint of pain in her pair of hazel eyes. 

""Say it", Seri also finished pouring soup on the bowls. 

"What should I say?", Hana furrowed her brows.