#1: Imprinted

He said, he'll come back. So I waited.

In that dark and cold place, I waited for his return.

Was I foolish to do so?

Navy Ship
Deck

"Seri, don't lean too much. You might fall", Sengoku warned gently as he watches the lady amazed by the vast sea. She was clothed with an over-all white dress covered with a red coat.

"Sengoku-san. The wind feels different here", the ash grey haired woman with pair of red eyes commented. She's has an average height of a 18 year old teenager. "Of course, this is the New World. Surprise happens all the time", Sengoku sighed as a huge sea king emerges from the water. Seri's  widened eyes never left ocean blue view. "Seri-chan. Why don't you go inside? You've been outside ever since the inspector allowed you to do so", one of the soldier suggested. "Just a little more", Seri clasped her hand to be the soldier. "Ah~ of course. I'll be standing behind you just in case you need something or if a sea king appears", the soldier saluted with heart in his eyes. It's not that everyday that they would be escorting a goddess like hers.

"Thank you. That's so dependable of you", Seri smiled at him. He felt like melting. 

Somewhere in the New World
Sunny Go

"Sanji. I'm hungry!", Luffy complained but the crew didn't bother commenting since it's something that had always been coming out from their Captain's mouth. It was just few days after they left Fishman Island.

"I'm going to cook for snacks so just stay put", Sanji went inside. "I can't still get a hang of using this log pose", Nami watched the compass arrow pointing in different directions.

"Hey. We can't be so relaxed. What if we just get attack by sea kings? Or... What if we'll get to see another talking corpse like Brook!!!", Ussop ran around and Chopper joined him.

"Everyone is lively as ever", Robin chuckled. She leaned on the dock and saw something floating from afar.

"Luffy. I can see something", Robin informed. Ussop used his telescope and shouted. "A dead body!!!", he raised his hand in the air. "Chopper, get ready. She seems lifeless. Did she lost a limb? Maybe a shark bitten it off", Robin squinted her eyes. "Hey. Stop that", Franky sighed. Sanji went out of the kitchen as soon as he heard "she".

Luffy used his stretched arms to pick the random lady. They all gathered around. "Woah. Look at her. What a pretty lady we have found", Nami commented looking at the unconscious white haired lady.

"Yohoho~ I wonder of she will let me see her-", Brook wasn't able to finish his sentence when Nami kicked her. He was sent flying on the wall.

Chopper checked her pulse. His eyes widened. "There's no-",a moment of silence. "There's no pulse!", he panicked. "Eh?! Are you sure?", Nami and Ussop asked at the same time. After a while, they heard her cough. "She came back to life", Luffy said with glee. "Is she a ghost? She really felt cold and there were no pulse", Chopper hid behind Robin. Lying on the floor, the lady blinked few times to look at the surrounding and realized she's safe. The rest were captivated with her scarlet orbs. After smiling, she went back to closing her eyes.

"Wah!!! She died again!!", Ussop shouted. Chopper checked her pulse again. "Did I just miss it a while ago?", he was startled that he can feel her pulse.

"Hey. I think you need to do something with that idiot", Zoro pointed at Sanji who turned into stone. "I thought his condition was cured back in Fishman Island", Chopper sighed knowing he needs to plan another therapy program for Sanji. Plus, this lady they picked really takes the cake.
______________________________________
Female Quarter/Room