#18: A Celestial Dragon

Zhou- Whale Hill

"You're right. I'm a celestial dragon", Seri informed. 

The shocking revelation had them paused for a moment. "I guess we need to go", the Dog storm grabbed on Cat Viper. "We also have something to do", the samurai excused themselves. "Why don't you lead Momo to the village as well? Carrot?", Nami forced a smile.

The group was the only one left.

"I don't have a name, to begin with. The Marine named me Code 00404. Sorry that I lied and kept the truth. Saying that I'm a celestial dragon might cause you to despise me", Seri knelt down and bowed her head low on the ground.

"Sorry for deceiving you", she apologized. Nami ran towards her and pulled her to sit straight. "You don't need to bow that low", Nami remembered that Celestial Dragons don't bow to anyone. "Huh?! What's wrong with being a Celestial Dragon?", Luffy stretched his face towards Seri. "Celestial dragons are...", Seri paused and remember the stinging heat from the fire.

"I'm Nami. I'm called a Cat Burglar", Nami raised her hand and looked at the rest.

"Robin here. I'm called the Demon Child and had been pursued by the World Government ever since. The reason is that I'm the only one who can read the Poneglyphs".

"I'm Zoro. I'm branded as the pirate hunter even if I didn't sign up to such an organization but who cares. I'm going to be the greatest swordsman in the world".

"I'm Ussop. Maybe 8,000 is too much but I have a follower. Well, I... don't look much but I was labeled as a god in Dressrosa causing me to have a higher bounty. That makes me also a wanted person".

"I'm Chopper! I'm not a human but my reindeer family also rejected me. I ate the Human Devil Fruit so I turned into this kind of monster as what they said. That's why I had always thought of myself as not being able to get closer to other humans except two doctors dear to me".

"I'm Franky. I'm Supper!!!!! shocked that such a lady like you is a celestial dragon. I'm one of the remaining Shipwright trained by Tom-san who was accused of helping pirates. Since I am with Straw Hat Pirate, a bounty is also placed on my head".

"Yohohoh! I'm Brook. I'm neither dead nor alive. I wonder if my poster is a pun for me. I'm all skeleton now that you won't even recognize how I look like. Here's a trivia! I'm already 90 years old".

They all looked at Trafalgar who was just standing hoping the introduction gets finished right away. "Trafalgar Law. I'm from White Island which doesn't exist now. I'm the only survivor after the White Lead disease took over the place. No one would like to touch someone who's inflicted with it and is rumored to be contagious".

"I'm Luffy. Monkey D. Luffy. I'm going to be the PIRATE KING!!!", he shouted.

"And he's also the son of the leader of the Revolutionary Army", Nami added.

"We're all in the same boat here, Seri. So whether the World Government put a billion berries in your head. We're all just the same", Robin smiled.

You just have to carry their burdens as well.

Seri sat down on a nearby rock. "I know. There is an extreme hatred towards the Celestial Dragon", she looked at the damaged Zou. "That's why I was supposed to head back to Marygeoise to become the new head of our Family", Seri explained.

"Head of the family? You're quite young", Franky commented. "I'm the only person who's left to take over the name of our house", Seri responded.

I'm the only one who's left in my family. But then, I don't want to take over his name.