Chapter 14 : Friends?

EXO entered the class first and chose their seats for today.

Kai ⇨ D.O

Suho ⇨

Chen ⇨ Xiumin

Luhan⇨

Sehun⇨

Baekhyun⇨Chanyeol

Kris⇨

Lay⇨

Tao⇨

Few of their classmates entered soon after. And finaly SNSD came inside noisily.As soon as their eyes met,it was as if the mouths were zipped.

All the seats were taken and only the three tables at the back were empty so all they rushed to back but the triplets were the fastest.

Taeyeon walked slowly and sat with Suho in the front of the class.

Jessica followed her and sat with Luhan at the next row.

Sunny ran to sit Sehun since he looked the kindest of the twelve.

Tiffany just stepped to side and sat Kris whose table was right beside her.

Hyoyeon sarcastically smiled at the triplets and made her way beside Lay and nodded slightly to greet him awkwardly.She turned back to the triplets who were laughing and glared at them.The triplets turned and pretended to do something else.

Sooyoung stood alone at the door and looked around the whole class and found only one seat left.There.Beside Tao.Sooyoung sighed and dragged her feet to his table.

The girls and boys kept fidgetting around because they just couldn't concentrate.The triplets even got scolded. "Yuri.Yoona.Seohyun.Stand up.And stop talking." The three of them stood up and looked around in boredom.

It was break time and the triplets wanted to run away first until hands grabbed their jackets' hoods.Hyoyeon grabbed Yuri's.Sooyoung grabbed Yoona's and Taeyeon grabbed Seohyun's. They twirled the triplets and gave each other awkward smiles.

"Ehm- ehemm." Someone coughed. The girls,in unison turned their heads and saw 12 pair of eyes staring at them.

EXO.

They were teasing each other so much that they didn't realise that they were blocking the way to get out of the classroom.The girls continued smiling awkwardly and made a pathway so that the boys could pass through. The boys looked around awkwardly and walked past them.

"Yah,are you crazy? " Taeyeon asked. "It was you who did that to us." Yoona replied. "Who told you to run away?" Sunny scolded. "How did you know we were going to run away?" Yuri argued. "Everyone else knew." Tiffany glared.Yuri looked away innocently.

"Let's just go." Sunny said. Everyone lined up as if they were asked to and walked behind Sunny.The triplets laughed as they apologised to the other girls while walking down the staircase.The girls sighed again at the triplet's aegyo as they apologised.

They all got their trays and stood in a whole straight line as all nine pair of eyes scanned the canteen for the seats for them.

There.

But the next table had to be the EXO boys.The girls sighed in unison one more time before walking towards the table. They sit one by one and stayed silent for the rest of their lunch break.

"We- we'll see you girls in- in class then." Sehun who left last said softly and laughed awkwardly as he walked away when we smiled back.

Author's note :

That's it for chapter 14. Finally exams are over so i'll try to update a little more. Also,i have written a new story called 'first true love' starring snsd's yuri,exo's kai,f(x)'s krystal and vixx's leo.Do read it and vote,subscribe and comment to it too

- Syah ❤