Chapter 23 : It's official !!

2nd day :

That morning, everyone gathered at the place they had campfire last night. "Alright, students. I'm giving you guys 2 hours of free play around the forest but! you need to go with a partner or two. Understand?" The students nodded as the teacher spoke. "You have until 12, go !!"

Some students scattered around, some were just too lazy to move.

Sooyoung shouted as she ran towards her tent. "Come to my tent if you want some counselling!!" Everyone laughed at her. "Yah, Choi Sooyoung!! I wanted the tent!!" Yuri shouted and pouted.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on Sooyoung's tent. "Come in." Sooyoung said, smiling away. Then comes in Chanyeol, awkwardly rubbing his nape. "Hi," Chanyeol said. "Oh... hello!" Sooyoung replied.

"Er, so.. I kinda have something to say." Sooyoung started blushing lightly as Chanyeol spoke. "Oh- huh? Sure, say it." Sooyoung said as she pulled her pillow and placed it under her arm.

"You know, I've been thinking about this for quite awhile." Sooyoung nods at his words as she quietly listened. "And?" Sooyoung asked, impatiently. "I think... I like you." Chanyeol said quickly and covered his face in embarassment. "So that was what you were going to tell me?" Sooyoung teased the taller one.

"Yah, it was hard to tell you okay?" Chanyeol pouted. Sooyoung sighed as she looked at him. "Chanyeol, I-" Chanyeol cut her and put his hand on hers.

"No, Sooyoung-ah, you don't have to tell me now. Think about it for awhile more." Sooyoung shook her head.

"No, I'm going to tell you now. I, like you too." Sooyoung said as she smiled shyly. Chanyeol gasped and held her hand tighter. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Sooyoung smiled as she nodded once again. "I'm gonna tell everyone later!" Chanyeol exclaimed as smiled sheepishly.

Right outside ChanSoo's moment:

"Yah, did you hear that?" Seohyun squealed as she asked the taller guy beside her.

"Yah, you're too loud. Come here." The taller one pulled her hand and made them sit on the logs where they sat yesterday.

"How about you?"

"Me? What me?"

"Don't you like anyone?" Seohyun blushed as she realised that their faces were inches away.

"Uh... Uhm, no? not really?" Seohyun questioned back, flustered, as she saw the taller guy's face immediately frown.

The taller guy just nodded and pulled back his head.

"You don't like anyone?" This time, Seohyun asked with curiosity.

The taller guy just shrugged and feigned ignorance.

"Yah, Oh Sehun! Tell me!" Seohyun glared at the him.

In the woods:

"Wah! It's the second time we're walking in the woods together right?" Taeyeon asked.

"You're right, but it's fun anyway." Baekhyun smiled. "Erm, yesterday I heard Tiffany say you were looking at my tent? She was a bit loud, you see."

"H- huh? You heard? I swear Tiffany needs to shut up sometimes." Taeyeon sighed as she hit her own head. Baekhyun patted her head and smiled. "Don't hit yourself, Taeyeon."

"But why were you looking at my tent?" Baekhyun asked. "Uh.. uh, i wasn't looking at yours! I was looking around to see if everyone was sleeping already but Tiffany assumed I was looking at yours!" She faked a laugh as he continued looking down. "Oh." "Are you okay, Baek?" Taeyeon asked. He just nodded and continued walking ahead of her.

She was thinking why he was acting that way. Did he like her back?

Outside one of the tents:

Kris walks over to Jessica who was too lazy to move so she sat on one of the logs, daydreaming.

"Knock knock," Kris joked. "Hey," Jessica smiled. "Uh, you feeling better already?" Kris asked, touching the forehead of the shorter one. "I'm fine, thank you. And thank you too, for taking care of me yesterday." Jessica nodded as she frowned.

"Uh, it's nothing. Glad i could help." Kris smiled and held her face up gently. "One more thing, smile. You look so much more prettier when you smile. See you later!" He said as he stood up to walk away.

Those words indeed left a big smile on her face.

In the woods:

Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Lay, Kai and Luhan decided to go for a walk together.

Yuri walked towards Yoona and whispered,"Yoona-yah, Hyoyeonie likes Lay, we should do something!" She laughed.

"Yah, Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yoona, are you not gonna tell me what you guys are talking about?" Hyoyeon glared as the boys just laughed.

"It's nothing," Yoona said before turning back to Yuri.

"When I count 1, 2 and 3, you pull Luhan and I'll pull Kai. We'll just run towards the other side of the forest. That way, we can make 'HyoLay' happen," Yuri smirked. Yoona nodded and waited for the count.

"1, 2, 3!" Yuri shouted as she pulled Kai's hand while Yoona pulled Luhan's, as they run past Lay and Hyoyeon, leaving them behind.

Hyoyeon and Lay stood there, facing each other. And clueless.

"Uh... what did they just do?" Lay asked as he scratched his nape awkwardly. Hyoyeon shrugged and just laughed it off.

Yoona's POV:

I was panting with the other three as we ran to somewhere where we couldn't see Hyoyeon and Lay anymore.

I looked at my hands and realised that it was still tightly held onto Luhan's hand. I let it go and laughed, embarassed as I looked at Yuri who was still holding onto Kai's hand tightly as she laughed.

I could also see the disapointment in Luhan's eyes. Does he like her? But why did Yuri want to hold Kai's hand? I thought she liked Luhan. I was definitely jealous.

After awhile, Yuri realised that Luhan and I were staring at them so she let go and continued laughing. "Uhm, that was fun! She better thank us later!" Yuri said. "Yeah, she should!" I agreed.

"Let's walk for awhile more then head back for the tent, it's getting late," Kai spoke and I nodded.

After 2 hours, Taeyeon's POV:

One by one, all of us reached our campsite and attendance was taken.

"We will now be having our class-bonding game!" Our teacher exclaimed.

Author's note:

are there even people reading this anymore? 😭 but here's chapter 23! i finally updated it after like 284637923 years,, ok joking. i last updated this book last year! and so, you might need to go back a few chapters of even re-read the story to understand what's going on! please vomment if you're still here to read this book 💖

- syah 💖