Chapter 7 : Shopping .

The next day :

Taeyeon's P.O.V :

I woke up the earliest and started messaging the girls.

KidLeaderTae : Guys,are you awake?Meet me at the fountain near the school at 2.

CharmingYoong : Ah,unnie.But it's only 11.

PinkMonsterFany : Aish,don't complain,Yoong-ah.Yes,Tae.

Aegyoqueen : Me too.I'll be there.

Seomaknae : Do we need to bring anything?

ShikshinSoo : Don't ask obvious questions.Don't you need money?

DancingHyo : Don't tell the obvious,do you think she doesn't know?

BlackPearlYul : Stop fighting Girls.Wait where's Sica?

CharmingYoong : She must still be sleeping.Who's gonna wake her up?

KidLeaderTae : It's okay.I'll go off earlier to her house.Now,all,get ready for later.Bye.

-----------

They all went offline after that,seemingly starting to get ready.Taeyeon who left at 12 to wake Jessica at her house finally reached after fifteen minutes.She found her still in a weird position,sleeping cozily.Shaking her head,she stepped forward to wake her up."Yah,Sica-yah.Don't you want to shop with us?We're gonna leave you if you don't wake up now."Taeyeon threatened.Jessica who heard everything flinched and slowly,lazily she sat up on her bed.

Taeyeon threw her some clothes asking her to bathe quickly and prepare since they only had an hour to get to the fountain.Jessica,who came out of the bathroom twenty minutes later,rushed out and quickly put into her bag everything she could find.

It was then 1.45 p.m and they reached the fountain first,finding Tiffany standing by the lamp post wearing a pink dress,as expected.Yoona and Seohyun came awhile later.Yuri came next and greeted the members.Sooyoung whom they thought would be late because she was sick,came next with rosy cheeks again.Hyoyeon came right on time at 2.And Sunny who  came two minutes later was late.

They reached the mall after walking for half an hour from the fountain.Tiffany suggested splitting into groups so that they don't have to walk around all together.They split themselves int two,two,two and three.Yuri,Yoona and Seohyun,Taeyeon and Tiffany,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon and Jessica and Sunny.

Yuri,Yoona and Seohyun were walking around the clothes shop and bought some clothes that they were interested in.They boughts load and decide to have some beverages to quench their thirst so they headed to the nearby bubbletea shop.

Suddenly,as they reach,Yoona nudged on Yuri's hand and pointed to two boys who they seemed to recognise.It was actually Luhan and Sehun who also were shopping with EXO and got separated awhile ago.

They turned around and saw the three girls but just left the shop after taking their orders as if they didn't see them at all.The girls couldn't be bothered more.They just rolled their eyes and took their orders.

Tiffany and Taeyeon went to find some clothes that they all could wear on the first day of the camp which is the next day.Tiffany saw some pretty pink dresses and of course she loved it.She pleaded Taeyeon to buy it for the group and after awhile Taeyeon finally gave in.

The two started walking out when someone banged into Tiffany who was holding the bg of clothes.Tiffany fell to the floor and drooped all the bags.She looked up to see who banged into her and saw that it was Chen.And Suho.They were running for some reasons and hit but refused to apologise.Taeyeon asked for an apology but they just walked away.Taeyeon was about to run up to then but Tiffany caught her arm.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were talking and laughing so loudly as if there was no one there.They wanted to grab a bite so they went to a restaurant and continued their chat when three people come to them and said,"This restaurant is not yours.Would you mind shutting up?"

They were Chanyeol,Kai and Lay.Hyoyeon replied with a single no.But then they forced her out when Sooyoung slapped Lay's face.They left the restaurant and got really mad.Sooyoung and Hyoyeon didn't know how to react at that time.They sat quietly unlike before and quickly finished their food.

Sunny and Jessica went to look for heels that would boost their height so that they wouldn't look short since their classmates were quiet tall.

They were trying on shoes until they found the right pair and bought them.Unlike the other girls,they didn't see any of the EXO members.They weren't even aware of EXO being in the same shopping mall.

They met up again at the front entrance of the shopping mall after two hours and Taeyeon distrubuted the dresses to the girls.Everyone looked satisfied with the dress and went back to pack.

Author's note :

Hi there!I updated another chapter for the previous short chapter.I hope you liked it.The pink dresses that were bought is the one in the picture.:)Although there was little EXO in this chapter,don't worry,I'll be making the next chapter soon.Enjoy:)Thanks for voting too!:))♥♥♥

-ExoShidaeFxShinee