Chapter 15 : Camp !

The bell rang and the girls ran up the stairs as they can because if they didn't reach in time,their teacher would have made sure they didn't get into class at all.

They were panting and sweating non-stop even in their own seats.The exo boys,as if planned,all prepared a tissue paper each for the girls.

The girls,also as if planned,looked at the boys beside them and widened their eyes."Oh,thanks." All the girls smiled. That was the first time the girls smiled at the boys. The boys nodded and went back to their work.

"All of you,listen here!" The teacher shouted to the class. "We have a three days two nights camp in Jejudo during the upcoming holidays." The class looked shocked.

"Why,you don't like it?" The teacher asked. "NO! Of course we love it ! " the students high-fived each other."However,you guys have to split into three groups." The teacher paused for a moment.

"So,SNSD in one group. EXO in one. And the rest in the last group." The teacher announced as he closed his file. "Now pass down the forms and get them signed by tomorrow." The teacher passed down all the forms to the first row.

They passed down the forms and starting reading as the teacher walked out of class.
"Wah, Taeyeon is the leader of our group! " Yoona exclaimed."Suho is our leader!" Lay said softly. "Doojoon is ours ! " Hyuna shouted from infront.

(A/n : Groups are in the multimedia. It's 4minute&b2st,SNSD and EXO.)

It was their first overnight camp,why wouldn't they be excited?

All they hoped was that there was not going to be a fight there. Never.

Well,they can be friends,can they?

Author's note :

Here you go! Thanks for the comments asking me to update ! At least i make the effort to update haha ^^ i hope you liked this chapter. Remember to read my other fanfics too :)

- Syah ❤