Chapter 17 : Who won?

Hehe,dear readers. This chapter will have all the couples And if you forgot what was happening,do reread the last chapter again. Enjoy~
-
The competition started 30 minutes ago but the girls of SNSD were still staring into the thin piece of paper containing the instructions on how to pitch up the tent and since one tent couldn't fit 9 people,they had to make 3 tents. But then again,EXO would have to pitch up 4. The girls laughed at the mong faces they were making while looking at the paper.

They stared at 4minute who were also finally starting to pitch their first time. And B2st who was finishing up their 2nd tent. "Ahhh,everyone's finishing up theirs already. What do we do?" Taeyeon asked. "Yah yah, Hyoyeon-ah,can you go ask help from them?" Sooyoung asked,pointing at EXO whom were all relaxing since they only had one more tent left to pitch.

Hyoyeon opened her mouth wide,making the other girls laugh out loudly and getting all the attention. They all looked down instinctively,pretending nothing happened. "Ahh,we have no time.I don't want to help with the campfire.I'll go and ask.." Jessica stood up and ran to the other side before anyone could stop her.

"Uhh..are you guys done?" She asked softly. "Why?" Suho asked. "We..kinda not know how to pitch tents?" Jessica replied,pointing to the other girls who were pretending to do something else.. "And...?" Sehun asked back. "Err,maybe a few of you could help?" She asked politely,differnet from her usual self. "Why should we help?" Sehun asked coldly. "Fine,then don't." Jessica turned back. "You need us,don't pretend to be strong." Sehun said. "Shut up,Sehun. I'll help." Kris stood up. "Huh? You're going? Fine,i'll follow. Baek-ah,let's go." Suho said,flustered at Kris's actions. "Huh? Why me?" Baekhyun asked but was soon interrupted by Suho's deadly glare. "Fine,i'll go help." Jessica shrugged and leaded the way back.

Soon,Kris,Suho,Baekhyun and Sehun who got dragged along by force reached at the place where the other girls are. Yoona passed the first tent to Suho and Suho and Baekhyun started pitching up while Kris and Sehun paired up with Taeyeon to pitch the second one. The other girls observed and copied what the other guys were doing and finally finished pitching up their last tent. They looked around and realised they were the last one to finish.

Jessica facepalmed herself and sighed. "Right,so looks like all of you finished right?" The class nodded. "But since EXO finished first,they do not need to help prepare for the campfire. So,the rest of you,divide yourselves up and start collecting firewoods and prepare the food and EXO,you can rest in your tents,good job." 4minute,B2st and SNSD looked at each other not sure what to do. "We'll do the foods!" Doojoon,Jihyun and Taeyeon shouted in unison. "Students,if all of you go do the foods,who will pick the firewoods then?" Ms Song asked before shaking her head.

"Fine,i'll separate you guys then." Ms Song said,finally nodding. "You guys go collect the firewood," she said,pointing to SNSD," and you guys prepare the foods." She said,pointing to 4minute and B2st at the same time. "Err,Ms Song,can Jess stay at the tent? She's not feeling well." Tiffany asked,looking at Jessica who slowly turned pale. "Alright Jessica,you stay and rest in your tent okay?" Jessica nodded. "I'll go and sleep. Be safe okay?" Jessica told the other girls.

The girls started walking towards the middle of the huge forest. As soon as they left,Baekhyun,Suho,Kai,Luhan,Sehun,Xiumin,Chanyeol and Lay went to the teacher. "Ms Song,can we follow them?" Chanyeol asked, pointing to the girls who were slowly disappearing into the woods. "Why?" The teacher asked. "Well,it may not be safe for them." Suho answered while scratching the back of his head. "Aigoo,my boys. You've grown up,i see." Ms Song said,pleased. "Sure,go on." She nodded.

"Yah!" Sehun shouted from the back. "Ahh!" The girls shouted from getting a shock by the loud shout. "Why are you guys here?" Yuri asked,almost falling over a stone but luckily managed to grab on Sunny who was beside her. "Err,we'll be looking for wild animals." Lay said and everyone laughed. "Really? There's a wild boar there." Sunny pointed to a nowhere area to scare Lay. "Huh?! Where? AHHHH!" He shouted like a girl which made everyone laughed til they cried.

At the campsite :

Jessica kept coughing in her tent which made Kris worry a lot. Kris ran over to her tent after getting a bottle of cough medicine from D.O who was playing his phone in their tent. "Erherm." Kris cleared his throat. "Yes?" Jessica answered from inside. "It's Kris. Can i unzip the tent?" He asked softly,almost whispering. "Oh sure. Come in." Jessica replied. "Why did you come?" Jessica sat up and looked at Kris. "Here. Medicine. Get well soon. I'll get going. See you later." Kris said quickly and got ready to get out of the tent. "Wait. Why so fast,Kris?" Jessica asked with a smile. Kris's heart almost stopped beating,seeing her smile. "I'll leave,so you can sleep." Kris said. As he stepped out of the tent,Jessica pulled his hand back. "Thanks for the medicine. See you later." Jessica said and went back to sleep with a pounding heart. She just couldn't believe what happened before her eyes. Her and Kris?! Wow.

In the woods :

"Right,right. Let's divide into pairs and find the firewoods." Suho instructed as they paired up and left in different directions.

Author's note :

I shall end the chapter here haha. Since it's getting rather long. But thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and anticipate the next few chapters too! Bye ~

- Syah