Chapter 21 : Games & date?

Everyone finished preparing for the campfire and gathered a few more logs to sit on around the campfire.

"Alright, I need to go do some paperwork now so you guys can play or talk to each other okay? Leaders, Taeyeon, Suho and Doojoon, I'll make you guys in charge. Take care of each other. Make sure you go to the toilet in pairs." The teacher in charge said and the students nodded.

"So, what should we play? Suggestions?" Taeyeon asked.

"Pass the message?" Gikwang suggested.

"Truth or dare!!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said together.

"Passing parcel?" Gayoon asked.

"Never have I ever?" Xiumin suggested.

"Let's play all." Taeyeon said before laughing. "Let's start with pass the message. Get your headphones out and get here. Wait, who shall start?" Taeyeon asked.

"Let's play scissors-paper-stone!!" Everyone shouted. "Okay, since we're a big group, let's split into our own group and the winners shall come out to have the final battle." Taeyeon instructed and everyone agreed. They took awhile before the three representatives - Yoseob, Tiffany and D.O - come up to the front. They played a final match with Tiffany winning, therefore she shall be the starter.

Everyone had the headphones plugged in and got ready to start, all shaking their head to the beats of the songs playing. Tiffany went around the campfire to check if everyone really couldn't hear a thing.

They divided into teams of 11 & 10.

Group 1: Taeyeon Tiffany Sooyoung Xiumin Suho Chen Tao Jihyun Hyuna Junhyung Yoseob

Group 2: Jessica Hyoyeon Yoona Luhan Lay Chanyeol Kai Gayoon Sohyun Hyunseung Dongwoon

Group 3: Sunny Yuri Seohyun Kris Baekhyun D.O Sehun Jiyoon Doojoon Gikwang

So, group 1 is first. (a/n : the groups were made randomly (: )

Jessica says the first sentence to Tiffany and they passed it on to the next one.

They continued playing for the next thirty minutes. The smiles on the faces proves just how happy and how fun they were having at the camp.

It was finally dark enough for them to sleep. The teacher gave instructions and everyone left the campfire into their tents one by one.

Sooyoung was the only one who never moved from her spot. Chanyeol who was about to leave saw her and sat back on the log. "Not going?". Chanyeol asked. Sooyoung smiled and sighed as she answered, "Not tired yet, you can go first."

Chanyeol didn't say anything and just sat there staring at Sooyoung. However, they didn't know that they were not the only ones there.

Seohyun creeped out of her tent and hid behind a huge tree and tried to hide her squeals as she saw Sooyoung smiling as she was talking to Chanyeol. She was shocked as she was interrupted by a low 'erherm'. She turned her head to see an unamused Sehun behind her.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked. "Shh! They will hear you." Seohyun glared. Sehun smirked and Seohyun's face turned red when she realised how close they were. She was about to run away when he put his hands both sides of the tree to block her way. "Blushing already? Hm?" Sehun smirked again. "What are you doing? I want to sleep." Seohyun slapped his arm.

"Sleep with me." Sehun said playfully. "Yah! Don't mess with me." Seohyun glared at Sehun and pushed him away. Luckily she managed to leave, or her face would turn even redder than she already was.

In SooHyoYul's tent :

"Yah, Kim Hyoyeon! Where's Soo?" Yuri asked the girl playing on her phone. Hyoyeon shrugged and continued playing on her phone. Yuri slowly unzipped their tent and looked around. She zipped it back and looked at Hyoyeon. "Oh." "So, where is she?" Hyoyeon asked. "Outside." Yuri nodded.

"Alone?"

"Nah, with Chanyeol. They look good together." She smiled to herself.

"Oh." Hyoyeon sighed.

"Why are you sighing? You like Chanyeol too?" Yuri questioned.

As soon as Hyoyeon was about to reply, Sooyoung entered the tent. "Who likes who?" "Oh, Hyo likes Chanyeol." Yuri said quickly. A simple 'oh' was what Sooyoung replied.

"Yah! No, I don't, Sooyoung, not that way. It's not him." Hyoyeon explained and Sooyoung's face expression turned brighter. No doubt she likes Chanyeol.

"Then tell me, who is it?" Yuri prompted her again. "Why should i tell you?" Hyoyeon scoffed and laid down on the cold floor. "Yah, Kim Hyoyeon~" Yuri and Sooyoung started shaking her so that she would reply. "Fine fine." She sat up back again. "It's.. err.. it's.." Hyoyeon stuttered. "It's who?" Sooyoung asked, impatiently.

"Lay." Hyoyeon covered her face, embarrased of what she just said. "Aw, someone's in love." Yuri joked. "Yah, don't tease me!" Hyoyeon laid down back. "I should tell Lay." Sooyoung stood up to leave the tent and find Lay but was stopped by Hyoyeon who obviously was not going to let that happen.

Soon, all three of them laid down together looking up. "Yah, Kwon Yuri. I like Chanyeol," Sooyoung admits. "Hyoyeon likes Lay. Who do you like?"  Sooyoung asked. "No one. I focus on my studies only." Yuri laughed and put the pillow over her face to avoid other questions.

"Yah~" The other two whined and pulled the pillow away from her face. "Tell us before we tickle you." Sooyoung threatened. "No way!" Yuri faced her back towards them.  They started tickling her and she struggled to escape from their tickles. They only stopped when she finally shouted, "Fine, fine!"

Yuri sat up and caught her breath. She was laughing so much because of their tickles. "But i really have no one." Hyoyeon glared. "Tell us now, Yuri."

"Fine, it's..."

Author's note :

Yayayayayay!! I finaaaally finished this chapter. Sorry for neglecting this book! But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter !! Upvote if you did : ) btw, next chapter is about what happens in the other exoshidae tents since in this chapter, there was only soohyoyul. And who do you think Yuri likes? Comment below !! Thanks for readin !! Bye ~~

- Syah ♡