Chapter 19 : Prep for camp (part 2)

This chapter will contain mostly Baekyeon, Xiusun and Kaiyul. Enjoy ~
-
Still in the woods :

"Kim Taeyeon!" Taeyeon turned to see who was calling her to see Baekhyun grinning sheepishly. "What? You're my partner?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun answered by nodding. "Oh,let's go now then." The both of them walked deeper into the woods and found themselves in an awkward situation. "Yah,say something. It's awkward." Taeyeon giggled as she started picking up logs.

"Oh okay. Ermm,oh i heard you sing well?" Baekhyun asked. "Ah,about that. Well,i just sing for fun sometimes." Taeyeon answered shyly. "Er..can i hear it?" Baekhyun asked. "Huh? S-sure. Why not?" Taeyeon replied,flustered.

Bicceul ssotneun sky
Geu arae seon ai i
Kkumkkudeusi fly
My life it a beauty

"That's it. I don't like to sing for long." Taeyeon stopped to see Baekhyun with his jaws wide open. Baekhyun started clapping his hands like a seal. "Daebak! That was the nicest voice i've ever heard." Baekhyun stared at Taeyeon in awe. "Yah! Don't overreact,you're making embarrased." Taeyeon laughed.

"How about you? Can you sing too?" Taeyeon asked. "Me? If EXO was a band,i would be the main vocalist." Baekhyun bragged."Really? Sing for me then. I want to hear if you both sing better than me." Taeyeon challenged Baekhyun. "Obviously I can't beat you but I have a quite nice singing voice too." Baekhyun said before singing.

Annyeong naege dagawa
Sujubeun hyanggireul angyeo judeon neo
Huimihan kkumsogeseo
Nuni busidorok banjjagyeosseo
Seolleime nado moreuge
Hanbaldubal nege dagaga
Neoui gyeote nama

Taeyeon silently clapped her two hands together. "Hmm,not bad. Better than what i expected. But i'm still the best though. Can't do anything about it." She shrugged. "Yeah,yeah. I admit defeat." Baekhyun just laughed and continued picking the logs with her.

They continued chattering and Baekhyun managed to get her to sing more songs. Everytime he heard her,he felt like an angel was beside him. He would always send small smiles to her.

Another part of the woods :

"Bun? Come here." Sunny said looking at the boys. "Bun? Who's that?" Suho asked,looking around. "Xiumin." Sunny replied. "Xiumin's a bun?" Suho asked,trying not to laugh out loud.

"Well,Xiumin looks like a bun. Now both of you come,let's go." Sunny said,shrugging not thinking much about it. Xiumin glared awhile. Xiumin walked to Sunny's side and started moving deeper into the woods.

"So is your real name Xiumin?" Sunny asked,to enlighten the surrounding. "Ofcourse not! It's kinda like... stage names? But we're not idols of course!" Xiumin nodded as he answered.

"Hmm,i see. Sunny's not my really name too,you see. What is your real name then?" Sunny continued asking as she picked up a few logs. "Really? I see. Don't laugh,okay?" Xiumin pleaded.

"Okay,okay. It can't be that funny right?" Sunny smiled. "Ermm,I'm Kim. Min. Seok. What's your real name then?" Xiumin smiled shyly. "Ahh,i see. I bet mine is funnier. I'm Lee. Soon. Kyu." Sunny said as she laughed,embarassed at her own name. "It's not bad haha." Xiumin said as she laughed with her.

"Hey,while we're at it,let's make nicknames for ourselves." Xiumin suggested before continuing. "Wait,not bun though." Sunny laughed.

"Hmm,then i shall call you... Bubble Boy." Sunny said softly. "Ahaha,why though?" Xiumin asked. "I have no idea too. What's mine?" Sunny answered while laughing. "Yours shall be Baby Bunny." Xiumin said confidently as he nodded.

"That sounds like what you'ld call your girlfriend!" Sunny said and tapped Xiumin shoulder continuously until they realised what they were talking about. "Err..but it's fine,haha." Sunny laughed awkwardly.

"Baby Bunny,then." Xiumin nodded and smiled.

"Yes,Bubble Boy." Sunny smiled back.

Another part of the woods :

"Kwon Yuri." "Kai." They said at the same time causing everyone to break in 'oohs' and 'ahhs'. (a/n. i'm listening to like ooh-ahh. pardon me XD)

"Let's go!" Yuri shouted,trying not to blush although her cheeks were already pink. Kai followed behind her and soon enough,they were deep in the woods already.

"Yah,Yuri. Don't go so fast,you wouldn't want to lose me." Kai said,unknowingly. "W-what?" Yuri asked,to confirm what he was asking. "H-huh? Nevermind that. Just walk slowly." Kai replied calmly.

"We can't. It's getting dark already. I'm scared." Yuri said she looked at Kai who was behind her and continued walking.

"What if i- ahhh!!" Yuri tripped over a few branches that were on the ground and closed her eyes to fall but she wasn't falling. Instead,she felt someone's hand behind her back.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw Kai a few inches away from her. Kai moved closer to her ears and whispered. "Don't worry. I'm here." Yuri could feel her cheeks burning up.

Kai pulled Yuri back up so she can stand up properly. "Are you okay?" Kai asked,smiling. "Y-yeah. Thanks." Yuri smiled quickly as she turned to the front and started picking logs more carefully this time. Kai laughed as he saw Yuri's image in front of him.

Author's note :

OH MY GOD. I last updated this book last Dec 12.Wow. Maybe that's why i'm excited to publish this chapter. I like this chapter. Ahaha,i hope you liked it too. Who's still reading this book? I'm sorry for not updating. I've been reaaaally busy the past few months and have been slowly producing a chapter. This is it! Enjoy! Byeeeee <3

- Syah.