Chapter 9 : ChanYeol vs Yuri .

The first night at the camping site was peaceful well ... for now.But remember YoonYul's plan? Yuri and Yoona shared their plan to Sulli and Hyoyeon who was in the same tent,not knowing that there was people who knew their plan,Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Sulli-ah,Hyo unnie,me and Yul unnie were gonna plan something to trick the others with.Any ideas?"Yoona started off first.Hyoyeon,the joker was the first to pull the other girls to the centre and started discussing."Yah,yah,yah.Let's put on masks to scare them."Hyo said."NO,unnie,that's not scary.Let's pretend to faint tomorrow during the halloween party." Sulli interupted but everyone seemed interested in her idea.

Meanwhile,in Chanyeol's tent,the four(D.O,CY,BH,Chen) were doing their own things,settling down when Chanyeol remebered about YoonYul."Baek-ah,remember Yoona and Yuri just now in the bus?"Chanyeol hinted to Baekhyun."Yah,since when you're interested in them?"D.O asked,not interested."Aniya!We overheard them talking about a plan to trick us just now."Chanyeol denied."Us?"Chen asked."Yes,all of us."Baekhyun replied.They stared at each other and gathered to plan something to make their plan fail except for D.O who slept first.

The next day.

The halloween party was going to start at 10 p.m to 12 a.m so they were all still doing something else since it was 2 p.m then.Suddenly,the teacher called all of them to where she was which at the far end of the site.

"We still have some time so we'll have an adventure around here first but we'll be going with groups so I need some trustworthy leaders.Any volunteers?"The teacher asked."Me."Taeyeon and Suho said at the same time rolling their eyes coincidentally together too.

"Right then there would be four groups.My group,Taeyeon's group,Suho's group and yours,CL.Now,we have to divide you." the teacher arranged.They finally got into groups and as expected the girls weren't happy.

The groups were like this :

Teacher's : Jessica,Yuri,Xiumin,Baekhyun,Tao,Minzy,Luna,Gikwang
Taeyeon's : Sunny,Sooyoung,Luhan,Chen,Kai,Bom,Sulli
Suho's : Tiffany,Yoona,Kris,Chanyeol,Sehun,Victoria,Krystal
CL's : Hyoyeon,Seohyun,Lay,D.O,Dara,Amber,Junhyung

They were kind if lucky since there weren't any big "rivals" in a group except Chanyeol,Baekhyun,D.O,Chen who kept on glaring at Yoona,Yuri,Hyoyeon and Sulli respecrively because of the plan but only received rolled eyes back.Well,they weren't that serious anyway.

They went not too far in the forest but everyone seemed excited.It was 3 p.m then and they all agreed to meet back at the starting point at 6.Suho's team was just exploring around.Everyone was basically in their own worlds including Suho who was supposed to take care of the group.The other groups were doing fine,manageable for now.Some verbally fought but it didn't lead to physical violence luckily.Some people like Tao,almost got hit byJessica for being a nuisance in that group.They adventured for two hours and so.

It was 6 p.m then and all the groups should have been back but ... Suho's group was the only one not back.Everyone was anxious for their return except for the SNSD girls of course, they weren't interested.Luckily,they arrived later.Suho then explained that Yoona and Tiffany kept complaining about the sun when everyone knew it was because of his leadership skills.

It was 7 p.m then and everyone was asked to get a sleep or short nap to get awake for the party later.Everyone was going to sleep except for group 2.They were still preparing for the plan also known as the hidden camera without any cameras of course.They soon fell asleep after finishing their preparations.

At 9 p.m,the teacher went personally to wake the students up to start dressing up for the party starting in an hour.They woke up and prepared with excited hearts.The four girls were excited than ever.They headed to the campfire lit up by the teacher awhile ago.

The music blasted through their ears and they were all dancing with each other,forgetting the fueds they had ... for awhile at least.It was time for Yuri,Hyoyeon,Yoona and Sulli to start their plan.Would they really do it?

Author's note :

Hi there!Thanks to all those who have been commenting,asking me to update and those who voted for all the other chapters too.Sorry though if I forget to reply to your comments.:( And about this chapter,do you think the teacher and the classmates would find out about the plan?And what will happen?Wait for the next chaoter to find out.And the title was a random one(Couldn't think of one ).Thanks And Bye! :)

-ExoShidaeFxShinee