Chapter 3 : Perfomance practices.

There was only a week left before the performance and everybody was excited but nervous too.Exo,tried their best to talk SNSD so that they can practice well and they started talking.But just as classmates...for now.

Kai's P.O.V :

I ran around the whole school to find Yuri.We were supposed to meet at the library but she disappeared after maths class just now.Suddenly,my phone rang..Yuri messaged me.

Text message :

Y : Kai-ah?

K:Yah,where are you?

Y: In the practice room?

K: What?!!?!

Y: Duh..I've been waiting since 2.30.(It was 3 then.)

K: Really?

Y: Ya??

K: Okay,okay..I'll be there.

Y: Palli-wa..

K: Okay..Bye.

-End-

I was at the practice at 2.25 pm but I didn't see her.Well she probably reached after that.I reached the practice room five minutes later.I saw her dancing herself.She looked energetic and sexy with sweats.*Yah,jongin-ah,what are you thinking.*I entered and scolded her."Yah! Where were you?""Here-.-"she replied.

Without continuing any later,I grabbed her hand and started dancing to NOW.The song was so touchy.I wasn't that close to her so it was awkward even for me then.But we finished after three hours of sweat.She left me all alone in the practice room.I saw a picture which most likely was dropped by her.It was a picture of her and another guy.On the back of the picture it was written,Minho and I ♥ forever love ♥.I wondered who Minho was but left clueless.

Hyoyeon's P.O.V :

Aisshhh..this guy..Sehun.I've been waiting so long Where on Earth is he?Suddenly he came running towards me."Mianhae noona..I'm late."he said."How many freaking times must i say that I'm not your noona?!"i exclaimed and rolled my eyes.Sehun just looked down.

He hurried me to the other dance room.We turned on the music,"Only One".I was playing the role of Boa,an idol i really respect and Sehun is my back up dancer who dances passionately with me.We tried our best despite our bad communication skills and mistakes.We finished an hour later than Yuri and Kai.

We went back together but separated at the taxi stand where i took my leave."Bye noona."Sehun greeted.I just stared and left.He said that I really looked like his noona when i can't seem to find the resemblance.He liked to act close even when we were just merely dance partners.

Meanwhile,

Baekhyun and Taeyeon were well,friends since they weren't holding any grudges.They thought they could just forgive and forget.Well holding grudges wouldn't do any better.

They were walking towards the studio when Taeyeon fell over a stone thet was out in the open.Baekhyun stretched out his hand and asked Taeyeon to hold it.Taeyeon grabbed his hand and got up.She dusted off the dust that was on her shirt.Baekhyun asked politely,"Are you okay Taeyeon-ah?"Taeyeon softly mumbled,"If only your members were as kind as you are now,that time we were quarelling.We probably woild be closer friends." "HUH?" Baekhyun asked."Oh,oh nothing."

They left for the studio.They started singing Lost In Love.Although it was a song sung by two girls,Baekhyun fitted his lines well.They finished practicing earlier since they practiced much already.

Kris and Tiffany actually didn't need to meet but Tiffany suddenly thought they should just practice again so she messaged Kris.

Text message :

T: Kris-ah,you free right?Let's meet to practice.

K: I thought we practiced already?

T: Eyy..Not enough..A few times more?

K: Aishh..What a worrywart.But i'm too lazy.

T: Get up right now !

K: Why should i listen to you?

T: N.O.W. If you don't want me to go wherever you are.

K: Fine.Fine.I'll be there in 10 minutes.

T: Haha..Okay..:))))

-END-

Author's note :

Hellooooo..Fellow readers..Sorry for the short update..I just wanted to make the story faster because i want to write more stories..{my imagination is running wild now..(1.15 am.)}♥

Oohhh..Looks like their friendss already..But don't you think the pairing is a bit weird?Well its because its not really the real couples.^^

Well,thanks for supporting..Please continue to show love by commenting and voting..Thanks!!!:)

-exoshidae10