Chapter 4 : Performances .

Backstage :

Kai's P.O.V :

Yuri was ready with her dancing clothes as well as myself.I suddenly remembered about the photo I found at the practice room."Yuri-ah,I saw this photo when you left last week.It's yours right?"I said while pointing the picture in my hand.

She snatched it amd scolded him."Yah!You saw it last week and gave it to me today?You mean you didn't see me for the past week?!"She looked really angry but i retalliated."Yah!You left it there.Why must you snatch?!You call us rude.Then what are you?!"i shouted,makong her flinch when i almost slapped her.She rolled her eyes and left the scene.

Our performance started in an hour so we had time to practice but at this time Yuri was nowhere to be found.I tried calling,messaging her but there were no replies.I was about to give up when i went to the rooftop because i had a feeling that she would be there.Yup,i was right afterall.She sat at the bench sobbing quietly.

"YAH.Fine,i'm sorry but can you stop thinking of yourself?I am your partner.We need to practice.NOW."i said sternly.But she didn't lift up her head instead,she just spoke up."I don't care.Why don't you dance yourself?Well,i can tell you I'm sorry but it's all because of you.You took my picture and even reprimanded me!"Yuri exploded."Hey!What's your problem here?I said i found it in the practice room.I DID NOT.TAKE IT.Now,do you want to move or you want me drag you there?"I asked calmly,before almost exploding.This time,Yuri didn't even reply and sat there,still sobbing.

I was really angry at her so I pulled her wrist tightly and dragged her to the practice room.She shouted,"Let me go!Now!"But i didn't.I had no excuses to let her go.We needed to practice and .. talk.

After persuading her,she finally agreed after 30 minutes.But she still didn't want to talk.While practicing the dance moves,Yuri was very distracted.She forgot some moves at times.Kai was scared if she were to forget her steps on stage later.

Meanwhile,

Baekhyun's P.O.V :

Taeyeon and I finished practicing already.We decided to eat a light breakfast before we performed so we went to the cafeteria.

During the breakfast,we were talking and memorising the lyrics at the same time.I could see that Taeyeon was really nervous.

I went to the drink stall to buy drinks for us when I turned to look at Taeyeon from afar.Two boys from nowhere appeared and tried to drag her away.I saw Taeyeon looking at me,signalling me to help her.I ran as fast as i could and punched the two boys.They fell flat onto the ground.

I realised that the two boys were Yunho and Changmin,boys from the best class of our level.I knew that they had a crush on Taeyeon but Taeyeon had liked Junsu from another class.I glared at them and rolled my eyes.I pulled Taeyeon's wrist and dragged her to the backstage so she could relax.

I could see that she was taken aback by the situation but tried to calm down by taking some deep breaths.We waited awhile there until she was finally ready.

Hyoyeon's P.O.V :

I was told by our dance teacher that Sehun,my partner was absent from school and I had to switch partners.I felt worried because i have been practicing with Sehun for so long and I'm going to be practicing fir the furst and last time with my new partner,who was still unknown.

I waited awhile as the teacher called for the male student to come.I got shocked when I saw the face of the student.It was Lay.I really hated him then.I didn't know how to practice with.I was smiling excitedly but my smile faded slwoly as I saw his face.I could see him also disappointed with the pairing.But we couldn't do anything.