Chapter 16 : So..are we friends yet?

SNSD was the first one to arrive early in the morning infront of the school.Since they were tired,the teacher let them board the bus first and let them take a nap while waiting for the other classmates.

They board up the bus one by one and walked straight to the back seats of the bus,occupying them all by themselves.

A few minute past and EXO finally reached. They moved to the seats infront of SNSD and as they walked up to their seats,they turned to look at the girls behind them and smiled while whispering 'hi' but the girls were wearing earpiece and taking a nap so they didn't hear anything.

The guys sit in pairs and slept right right away because they were tired.

Kris's P.O.V :

4 minute and B2st boarded the bus in groups respectively and the bus's engine could be heard.We soon were on the main road.

The teacher seemed to have something to say to us so she picked up the mike that was placed in the front of the bus and said,"Test,1,2."

She then signalled to me.I was wondering what she was asking me to do.Then i realised that she actually wanted me to wake up the girls at the back.

I turned back and quickly tapped on the blonde girl who is most likely to be Jessica.I easily forget people,you see.Haha.

"Err,can you wake the others?Ms Song wants to say something." Kris stated and smiled as Sica nods.

Jessica tapped on Yoona who tapped on Taeyeon who tapped on everyone else.I sat back in my seat,remembering the first incident that happened between me and Jessica.

Flashback ~ :

"Are you blind?! Can't you see what's in front?!"

"I'm sorry."

"Is sorry all that you can say?!"

End of flashback :

I think it was my fault.Sighs."I suddenly feel so bad.What should I do?Maybe i'll find a time to apologise.Ahhh!!Yifan-ah,what's wrong with you?Do i like her? No.Yes. No. Ah,i'm really going crazy!" I thought in my head as it was nearly exploding from all the thoughts.

Jessica's P.O.V :

I see Kris who's in front of me,hitting himself as he snapped out of his daydream. I see him leaning on his elbow and looking out of the window as if he's really troubled.

I just wanna hug him at times like this.

What?"Sica-yah,don't be silly."I whispered to myself.He's not even my friend yet.But something about him and his blonde hair makes me want to know more about him.

The teacher has been babbling about the rules like not going to the toilet yourself and blahblahblah..Who cares.I continued staring at him and thought.

Gosh,i hate him so much but he's so hot.

Author's P.O.V :

One by one they alighted and they were all standing in a big circle as all of them turned to look at Ms Song.

"Right,class.Here is where we'll be sleeping at night and playing games." Ms Song explained as she pointed to the land behind them and all of them looked around in awe.

"And..we'll be playing our first game now.Well,the rules are simple.The group who finishes pitching their tent first wins and doesn't need to help with the preparing of the campfire." The teacher nodded as the class started sulking.

"Why?" The teacher asked as everyone looked at the 12 boys who were standing at the end.

Well,everyone actually knew that EXO would win.But nonetheless,they all would do their best to win.They wouldn't want to prepare the campfire,would they?

So will EXO win?

Author's note :

Yehet! Here's Chapter 16! I actually wrote a draft for this but it seemed boring so i rewrote this and this is the product. I hope it's okay. It's 667 words and a bit more longer than the previous one so i hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for the comments and upvotes ! They are really appreciated.
Bye ~

- Syah ❤