𝑶𝑵𝑬; "𝐢-𝐢𝐦 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥"

"𝐢-𝐢𝐦 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥"

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

"You are going to meet people who will change your life forever

"You are going to meet people who will change your life forever. Some are there for years, a few for a lifetime and many for what seems like just a flash. But everyone changes you in a way. They are all pieces of who you are and who you will be."
~ The Better Man Project

Roselyn didn't know what to expect in life

Roselyn didn't know what to expect in life. She was the most famous kid in the world, right after the kardashian's. Both her Parents being actors since the 90s/ early 2000's lead to her following right in their footsteps. Surprisingly she was an amazing actor. Being in daddy's home, daddy's home 2, The grinch, Lucifer, OuterBanks, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, yes day, the change up, Croods 1 and croods 2. Which brings her to today. First day of filming the Adam project! She didn't have a role but decided to spend some time with her dad while he filmed this.

"now you better not say any snarky comment, be polite and just sit in my chair while i'm filming" Ryan explained, his left hand rested on Roselyn's back.

"i get it dad" She rolled her eyes in return as they entered the main building. "ryan! it's so great to see you again!" a female voice cheers, rushing over to the pair once they'd stepped into a some what meeting room.

"Jennifer! my gosh it's been months" the two adults caught up while Rosie looked around the room at the other cast members who had arrived. Her eyes landed on a dirty blonde boy, around her age who was staring at her with his jaw on the floor.

She quickly looked away as Jennifer turned to her and smiled. "is that little Rosie! my god-" she looks over at my dad as my cheeks grow red. "she's gotten so much taller since i last seen her" Jennifer pulls Roselyn into a hug, the younger girl hugging back as her dad made faces at her.

"oh you must meet the main character, i think him and Rosie would get on amazing!" Jennifer grins, before turning to the same dirty blonde from earlier. "sweets, come here id like you to meet someone!" She smiles sweetly as the boy made his way over.

"we'll leave you two to get to know eachother" Jennifer smiles before and my dad go over to other cast members, Walker glares behind Roselyn before turning his focus on her. "i-i'm walker, walker scobell" he smiles at her shyly.

"i play young adam reed" he explains. "oh that's so cool, i'm Roselyn, Roselyn reynolds" she smiles back, shaking his very sweaty hand. "sorry i'm pretty nervous.." he chuckles making Roselyn laugh.

"it's okay, i'm always nervous on my first day of filming" Roselyn shakes her head as the two find empty seats beside one another, they talk for a good hour or so getting to know one another.

"your were in that Alexander movie with Jennifer right?" he asks, tilting his head slightly. great random ass question walker!!! not.

"yeah! i was only 6 but i think i done a great job, all i had to do was being sassy and scream every 5 seconds!" She explained, making the pair. "she was an expert at that, both on screen and off screen!" Her dad appeared beside her with Jennifer and Mark Ruffalo.

"oh hey dad! i was just getting to know walker!" Roselyn smiled at her dad. "that's great! we just got news we're starting filming soon so, we best get ready!" Ryan grins. All 5 of them head out and to trailers, rosie heading to where the first scene will be filmed and takes a seat in 'older adams' chair.

"Roselyn!! hey kiddo!" Shawn levy appears infront of her. "shawn, it's great to see you!" She smiles as the pair hug. "god i haven't seen you since 2014!" He laughs along with her. "you know, Jennifer said the same thing!" she chuckles.

"well it's great to see ya!" He smiles walking off. "you too!" she calls out. As filming was about to start Shawn calls her over, from where he's stood with some other people. "Roselyn, this is the script makers and Jenny our amazing costume designs" he introduces.

"how would you feel about playing Adam reeds childhood love interest?" Shawn asks, making her slightly freeze. "wait really? i thought you didn't go through with that idea?" She asks, confused.

"well last night, script maker here; Brian, watched outerbanks and saw how amazing you were! we need ya kid" he smiles at her, she thinks for a second before nodding. "perfect! jenny you get her changed into the first outfit quick!" He ushers us away.

I follow Jenny to the back rooms of the building, her handing me overalls, a grey and blue crop top along with some converse. "go change in their, i'll stand outside so no one comes in honey" she smiles before i close the door.

i quickly change, handing my own clothes to Jenny as we make our way back to set. "alright you look great, just improvise, your late to class because your bully's beat you up, you pass by Adams bully and after hearing what happened you rush off to find him" Shawn and brian explained.

"okay cool" i nod, i quickly get make up on me to make it look as if i'd been beat up, i had a nose bleed and hand print on my face. "heard your in the movie, that's great, good luck" Dad smiles as i made my way to my starting position. "thanks dad" i smile back before sitting on the floor beside the lockers.

And action!