𝑺𝑰𝑿; "𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝"

"𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝"ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

"𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝"ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

happy weekend my lovelies <33

how are we all???
can't believe it's a couple weeks till christmas already!!

For Roselyns 14th she was still in the Bahamas as it had only been 5 weeks of filming and they still had atleast a week or two left

For Roselyns 14th she was still in the Bahamas as it had only been 5 weeks of filming and they still had atleast a week or two left. So she and the main cast of OBX were currently out at dinner. They were ALL acting sus.

"guys seriously your all so sus tonight, is florence pugh here?" Roselyns questions looking around as they were yet to order their food and it had been 10 minutes. "yeah and ugh what's his name, Thomas bubursaca" Drew shrugs. "i was literally in a movie with him" she rolled her eyes as he stuck his tongue out in return.

Suddenly everyone glanced behind Roselyn and began grinning. She furrowed her eyes brows in confusion and before she could turn around a pair of hand covered her eyes. "miss me?" a voice asks, i'm dreaming someone pinch me. "oh my gosh"

she gasps spinning around and quickly jumps up to hug walker. "what're you doing here!" she questions hugging him tighter. "i couldn't miss your birthday!" he laughs pulling away, Roselyn spots her younger siblings along with Blake and her Dad behind walker.

"now who invited you three" she jokes making the three giggle before she knees down to her all 3 of her sisters. "happy birthday sissy" they sing. "i'm glad your all here, thank you" she smiles at them, standing up and walking over to greet her Dad and blake.

"happy 14th Roselyn" Blake smiles as Roselyns dad pulled her into a hug. "thanks" she smiles at blake before looking up at her dad. "dad you okay?" she chuckles, he shakes his head and looks down at her. "your growing so fast" he frowns. "aw daddd" she pouts pulling him into a. tighter hug.

"happy birthday" He cry's slightly. Once he'd calmed down everyone found a seat and walker sat closest to Roselyn of course. We all order food and Walker and my dad begin to get closer to the OBX cast. "sooo how did she do on the gun scene?" my dad asks glancing around. "got it perfect in the first take" Rudy grins at me.

"i was so nervous though, but everyone was so helpful" i smile, taking a sip of my drink. "have you got a clip of it?" Walker asks. "i got it on record, Shawn send me the clip, hold on" Drew says, unlocking his phone. He scrolls for it a bit before handing it to walker.

The clip showed my character, shooting Ward in the arm. Then shooting my dad. "holy crap" Walkers jaw drops. "at this point, she's probably a more talented actor then me" Dad frowns sarcastically. "nobody is better than dead pool" i shake my head.

Once dinner is over we all head to the hotel, Dad, Blake and my sisters had their own room and walker would come stay with Drew, Rudy and i. "so how'd you two meet?" Drew asks as we were all in our own hotel rooms, it was after 11 at night. "i went with dad when he was filming the Adam project, i met Walker the first day of filming" i explain.

"and she ended up being cast as my love interest" Walker adds on. "ohh okay i see you" Drew grins. "don't encourage that drew" Rudy warns him. "you hearing this guy?" Drew says, pointing behind him to the bathroom as he rolled his eyes, Making the two laugh. "he probably just wishes him and Elaine were sharing a room" I roll my eyes, hate her.

"why aren't they sharing?" Walker asks, his head in my lap. "Elaine doesn't like me for some odd reason, so she's staying with Mads and Madi" i explain quickly. "ohh right, but your so likeable" he frowns as Drew gagged and walked to his and rudys bedroom across the hall. "she's just stubborn" i shake my head. "buddy's flirting with you and you just shake it off?, walker is totally your boyfriend!" Drew scoffs at me.

"drew shut up and go to bed" i scoff back at him. "you go to bed it's almost midnight!" he scoffs again. "stop scoffing you'll get saliva all over the floor!" i tell him as he shook his head and got comfy in his bed. "getting orders off of a 14 year old, god what's my life" He mumbles switching off his lamp.

"alright bedtime!" Rudy exclaims, walking out of the bathroom switching the light at the doorway off and walking into his room which was across from walker and i's. "night ruds" i smile as he saluted me. "night kid, night walker" He smiled before closing his door. "walker move so i can close the door" i nudge him with my thigh.

"i'll do it" he yawns getting up, climbing down the bed to swing the door closed. i climb under the cover as he climbs back up, switching both the lamps off either side of the bed, leaving the light from the top of the curtains to light up the room slightly. "you comfy" he asks, wrapping an arm round my waist as we were both on our sides facing the other.

I nod, "mhm are you" i ask, leaning up on my pillow more so our faces were across from the other. "yeah, you like the necklace ?" he asks, glancing down at my neck where it hung. "yeah, it's my favourite photo of us aswell" i smile as he grins back. "did you have a good birthday then" "the best, im glad you came, i really missed you" i admit as his face came closer to mine.

i could feel his breath on my face, "i wouldn't miss my girls birthday" i immediately blush, he moves his hand so it's wrested on my jaw. "Linnie.." " what's up?" i ask, he takes a deep breath before closing the gap between us. i immediately melt into the kiss and cup his face. our lips move together perfectly. "best birthday ever" i laugh, kissing him again.