𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹; "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧"

"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧"

To young hearts, keep beating, keep breaking, keep falling in love.

you're only young once my love.

When Roselyn and Walker awoke the next morning, Walker was so quiet

When Roselyn and Walker awoke the next morning, Walker was so quiet. debating if he should say something. Roselyn woke up before him and quickly realised some had reopen. she cleaned them and changed into black pyjama pants, climbing back into bed as walker awoke.

"how'd you sleep?" he asks with a yawn. "actually best sleep i've had all year" Roselyn stifles a laugh, a small smile growing on walkers face before it quickly falls, remembering what he had discovered the night before. His change in facial expressions didn't go unnoticed by Roselyn who gave him a concerned look.

"everything okay?" She questions, Walker scratched his neck while debating the next thing to come out of his mouth. "i um- i- i saw your thigh.." he practically mumbles. "please don't tell any of the adults" Roselyn panicked, sitting up slightly but walker pulled her back down.

"i promise i won't, just if you have any thoughts to do this again please, come talk to me" he smiles softly at her. "i wouldn't want to annoy you though" "don't be silly, i'm always here if you have something bothering you or stuck in your thoughts" Walker shook his head, running his hand up and down Roselyn's back.

"okay, if you say so, thank you" She smiles, yawning. "you know..." Walker starts to say but pauses. "your the prettiest girl i've ever seen" he finish's, looking down to notice the blush that now covered Roselyn's cheeks. "your eyes are the prettiest i've ever seen" she almost whispers back.

"my eyes are quite dreamy" Walkers huge ego talks. "someone's got an ego" "i do not! i just have nice looking eyes and you know it!" he says, having a voice crack. "oh my god you just had a voice crack" Roselyn's snorts as walker groans hiding his face behind her head.

The two quiet down as theirs a knock at the door. "kids! are you both in their?" Jennifer calls out, opening the door and popping her head in. "morning jenny" the both say as she smiles. "breakfast is on the table come down when your hungry" Jennifer tells them before closing the door.

The two head downstairs side by side, into the kitchen. "i hope jenny cooked, the other day when Mark cooked that was.." "alarming" Roselyn finished his sentence making him laugh at her pun. The other day Mark had attempted to cook a Sunday roast but ended up burning almost everything, setting the fire alarms off.

"what're you two so giggly about" Mark raises an eyebrow at the two. "just Minnie's humour" Walker coughs trying to cover his laugh. "what was so funny?" he questions. " oh um.. walker can explain" Roselyn looks down at her bowl, digging into the lucky charms.

"it- it doesn't matter" Walker shook his head. "un- unless you play...Fortnite! you wouldn't understand" he shrugs, focusing on his bowl of cereal. "oh hey look who emerged from their dungeon" Dad appears with a cup of coffee. I glance at him before looking back.

"we were talking last tonight and tonight, your meant to be able to see a planet quite close to earth, why don't we head down to the lake after dinner?" Jennifer coughs, clearing the awkwardness. "sounds great, we could make a fire and do s'mores" Mark grins before heading to the kitchen with his empty plate.

"oo i love s'mores" Roselyn grins. "i can't make it, i have a zoom call after dinner" Dad smiles with straight before going back to his phone. "you'd miss out on a night at the lake, stargazing and making s'mores for a zoom call?" Walker questions. "yes walker i would, maybe you should stay back and go on a zoom call" Dad mocks him.

"don't be so mean he was only asking a simple question" I glare at the side of my dads head as i grab mine and walker empty bowls heading to the kitchen. "Jesus he's 13 not 45" she mumbles under her breath. "so you're holding a grudge against your dad now" Walker asks. "i guess so" She shrugs.

Later that night after dinner, Roselyn changed into a crewneck, joggers and a puffer jacket, also a beanie and her airforces. "you ready?" Walker asks from his closet, the sliding door open. "yup" she nods, the pair switching off their lights and meeting in the hall way. they head downstairs and meet the others by the back door.

They all head into the woods, walking till they got to the lake and began setting up a fire and unfolded chairs. Walker and Roselyn shared one since they didn't have enough. When everyone was in a conversation about this weeks plan, Roselyns phone began to ring. "oh sorry, it's Jonas" She apologised, quickly walking a bit away from the group.

"hey jonas" she smiles, making sure the volume was loud enough. "hey kiddo! haven't seen you since 2019, been a while BUT i've got some awesome news!" Jonas chuckles, Roselyn raised her eyebrows. "well.. what's the news" she questions. "season two of obx can restart filming! we can finally get the last two episodes finished!" he explains with a cheer.

Roselyn gasped covering her mouth. "no way! that's awesome!" she grinned. "yeah, me and the others are gonna talk but we should begin filming in the next weeks.. are you free?" He asks. "yeah yup! i'll be free by the end of next week actually, we wrap up the adam project then!" Roselyn explains earning a 'YES' from Jonas.

"alright great, i'll email manager ross all the details, see you in the bahamas kiddo!" He says, Roselyn nods. "see ya Jonas!" she exclaims before the call ended. She wonders back to the others as they all questioned her. "we are finally going to finish season two of outerbanks in the next weeks to come!" She explained as they all congratulated her.

swag swag
Roselyn Reynolds~ Arianna J William.

~ Kook by blood, Pogue by heart.
~ JJ used to babysit her when she was younger, now she's older she hangs with the pogues and ends up following along on their treasure hunt.