𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵; "𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍"

WARNING!!! this chapter does contain mentions of voilance, fighting, being accused. if your uncomfortable PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE skip this chapter. <3

"she's my girl"ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

"she's my girl"
ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

'Cause there ain't nothing in this worldNothing in this world I wouldn't doTo say one more I love youNothing in this world, nothing in this world I wouldn't doTo say one more I love you

Nothing in this world I wouldn't do
To say one more I love you
Nothing in this world, nothing in this world I wouldn't do
To say one more I love you

Alex Warren<3

What Roselyn didn't expect to happen on a friday at break was to watch her bestfriend be accused of setting up a fight

What Roselyn didn't expect to happen on a friday at break was to watch her bestfriend be accused of setting up a fight. She was so confused, who the fuck even is this chick? where did she come from?, she didn't know what to do. Zoey tried her best to stay since she was so kind it was almost intimidating for someone to accuse such a nice kid like Zoey. Montana, the girl currently accusing Zoey had clearly sent people to distract Walker and Mason, who were meant to catch up with the girls but clearly hadn't.

"why the fuck! would you get people on me!" Montana practically screams at Zoey, making Zoey take another step back. she was almost literally cornered in the wall. "i didn't i swear! i don't even know who Becca is!" Zoey repeats, for the a millionth time. "yes you do! you fucking got her to come down here and shes gonna beat me up!" Montana continued, stepping closer to the pair. then, Montana slapped Zoey across the face, which made Roselyns blood bowl, she almost laughed at the fact Zoey showed no pain or fear.

"seriously i have no clue who Becca is, why would i know someone from main town?" Zoey questions. "because you a rich little bitch who's probably bffs with the fucking president!" Montana screams. "im not a rich little bitch, im an actor, who works for her money, i didn't get it handed to me for being my moms daughter if that is what your implying" Zoey perked up. "bullshit! you ain't done nothing for that money!" Montana cackles. "she does work hard, she works her ass off! and she certainly didn't try get people on you because neither of us know who the hell you are!" Roselyn steps in.

"oh it's little miss hot shot! did daddy get you that porsche last week?" Montana taunts, Roselyn mentally gagged at her stinking breath that breathed on her. "actually it was a 2 dollar pack of candy but good guess" She smiles at Montana, watching as the girl grew angrier and angrier. "you think your so funny don't you" Montana questions, glaring up at Roselyn, since she was slightly shorter. "not to burst my ego but i think i'm pretty funny" Roselyn shrugs, cracking her knuckles beside her.

Then Montana swung for her but Roselyn ducked resulting in Montana's fist colliding with the window Roselyn was once stood behind. "your bitch!" Montana yells, throwing herself at Roselyn. the pair threw punch after punch at eachother until Montana took over and slammed Roselyns off the ground, and began using her ring filled hand to throw punches. Roselyns ears began to ring as her eyes blurred. "get the fuck off her! are you crazy!" she hears a familiar voice. "rosie! rosie! cmon stay awake!" Mr Biggs says. "alright everybody to your next class! and delete any footage of this NOW!" he warns everyone.

"move out of the way! no she's my girl!" the person yells. Walker. walker was the panicked voice. "rosie cmon stay with me" he mumbles, lifting me up and began rushing somewhere, i blinked and blinked. finally my eyes weren't blurry but head stung. i listened as Mason explained to the school nurse what had happened. i held Walkers hand tightly the whole time. weither i was mad at him or not. "could have a concussion, this office will phone her parents, i'll wrap up her knuckles in bandages" the nurse explained. "what about her face? shouldn't it be cleaned!" Walker asks.

"you grab a lemon wipe and lightly clean the blood from her face then i'll take a look at the damage" the nurse explains. i sat patiently, flinching a few times as the pair cleaned me up. mason stood beside me and held an ice pack where my head collided with the ground. "where- where's zoey?" i ask walker, his face full of concentration. "most likely principals office" he shrugs, folding the wipe up and chucked it in the bin. "is she okay?" i ask. "she'll be fine" Mason assured me.

"but how do i know that? Montana could have went for her after? or someone else could have! what if she's having a pan-" "Linnie she's okay, she sent me a text when your head was getting checked" Mason cuts me off, i nod and the nurse placed a big plaster on my right cheek, a small one above my left eyebrow and one on my chin. "you can go wait in the office, guardian should be here soon" the nurse tells us. i slowly hop off the bed, walker making sure i didn't trip or anything while mason took my bag.

"miss reynolds, a word?" Mr Biggs says, standing by the office. "mhm" i nod, following him round a corner. "jesus are you alright? i'm so sorry i didn't help! how's your head? are you seriously hurt?" he panics. "Mr Biggd i'm okay, definitely in pain and may have a concussion and my ankles sore" i list off, realising i was seriously hurt. "i'm sure Montana is gonna get kicked out or something, you go home and you gets lots of rest" he tells me. "i will, thank you Mr Biggs" i smile tiredly and limp round the corner where my dad is stood panicking. "jesus fucking christ" he yells, making everyone near by stare.

jesus fucking christ indeed

anyways Walker panicking🤭🤭