𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵; "Not even a little bit, Not even at all"

"Not even a little bit, Not even at all"ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

"Not even a little bit, Not even at all"ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

sone times i wish we'd worked out. i don't care if we're young. i love you. and that's all i know.

It had been a month since roselyn and Walker broke up

It had been a month since roselyn and Walker broke up. she tried keeping a distance, she had grown closer to Mason in the short time. the pair staying at eachothers houses, even Masons parents loved her already. as if they didn't adore little roselyn when she was in kindergarten with mason. Ryan didn't quite approve of it, but he had been out of town with ben and the pair were filming 6 underground in italy. leaving Chase to be the man of the house.

Currently Roselyn and Mason were watching a movie, Meddows was fast asleep snoring on his small bed beside Roselyns nightstand. other than 'The voguers' playing on the tv, the room was filled with Meddows snores. Mason had his head rested on Roselyns shoulder, as her hand ran through his hair, his arms wrapped round her waist. Roselyn knew she wouldn't get over Walker. atleast not for a very long time. Mason and Roselyn used one another as some sort of distraction. they still had an hour before they had to go into school, Roselyns phone lit up, it was Ben.

Rodger😱

hey pipsqueak, how are you? miss you lots x

hii lou i'm ok miss u x

has he talked to you? have you talked to anyone about what's happened??? x

i don't wanna talk about it ben

i know but you'll need to soon, whag if it breaks apart your group? has Zoey ever been around yet?

it won't and no she hasn't she's been busy

mhm well have a good day at school, dad says hi and he will call you later x

bye lou :)

"who was it?" mason asks, turning to look at me. "ben, just asking how i was" i reply, glancing at the time. "we should go, bus should be here soon" i add on, switching the tv off. we grabs our bags and i chuck on my zipper. "chase we're leaving!" Mason calls out. "byeee" he yells back, clearly stuffing his face with cereal again. "did you finish your poem/ talk for english?" i ask Mason, i nod. "yeah i feel like it's quite short though" i shrug, it was short. but was so meaningful. "what about you?" i ask him. "yeah, i got Chase to look over it" he
explained.

"why won't you tell me what yours is about?" he asks, i spot Walker and Zoey crossing the street to join us. "i told you" i chuckle. "it's a surprise" he glares at me before we join them and began walking in the direction to school. "i love your nails, i told you the blue would be nice" Zoey smiles at me. "it got everywhere, i couldn't find that thing you told me to get" i frown. "well they still look great, are you guys excited for the talks today?" she asks, glancing at the boys aswell.

"i finally got mine done, just this morning" i sigh dramatically making them laugh. "i'm sure it'll be good" Zoey smiles at me. "she won't tell anyone what it's about" Mason frowns. "you'll find out 1st hour" i tell him. Once we're at the school, the four of us stand in our usual spot beside the water fountains. We make plans for after school, our usual trip to 7eleven then back to my house to have a movie marathon. the bell rings and we head to english, sitting in our usual table up the back.

Mr Bings explained we'd be doing our talks in order of the register, but backwards. "you think that guy will ever cut his hair?" Mason mumbles as Fred, the boy with a literal birds nest on the top of his head. "probably not, zoey had to dance with him in gym class last week since Rosie was off" Walker laughs, making me wiggle my eyebrows at Zoey, resulting in her kicking me under the table. i let out a yelp and Mr Bings raised an eyebrow at us. "table up the back, please settle down" he says, as Fred had finished. "up next Rosie" Mr Bings read from the register.

i gulp, slowing standing up with the crumpled paper id scribbled my writing on. "i don't exactly have a chosen topic, it was to hard to pick but i did come up with something" i explain, Mr Bings nodded slowly but with a grin. he was always interested in the words id end up writing down onto paper. He'd even helped me write those stupid songs i'd wrote when i couldn't sleep. The pair of us joked about becoming the next Queen, we both had a love for the band. he was the only person other than my friend group that hadn't asked me intrusive questions about my personal life.

"I hate the way you talk to me, And the way you fluff your hair" i start, glancing at the back table. where he was sat. "I hate the way you drive me insane, I hate it when you stare.I hate your big collection of sneakers, and the way you read my mind, I hate you so much it makes me sick, It even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right, I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, Even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, And the fact that you didn't call" i pause, catching my breathe. "But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you, Not even close, Not even a little bit, Not even at all" i finish, wiping my eyes.

The class broke out in a huge applause, but all he done was stare. stare at the ground. he didn't clap. he didn't move. and when he did, we made eye contact. my teary eyes met his sad eyes. i shook my head, dropping the paper and walked out the class. i ran and ran until i end collapsing in the stairway. i'm so stupid. so fucking stupid. i should have just picked the first one i wrote.