𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬; "𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧?"

"𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧?"

"𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧?"

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

~i wish i could be as subtle and beautiful

~all i know how to do is scream.

~i don't know how to do anything right

~i feel like an absolute burden

~to everyone.

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛this chapter does include mentions of self harm, please skip between the ⚠️ if this topic upsets or discomforts you

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛
this chapter does include mentions of self harm, please skip between the ⚠️ if this topic upsets or discomforts you.
㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

Roselyn lay in bed all day, she didn't feel like doing anything at all. staring outside the huge window, the sunset overtaking the sky. creating pink and red clouds. she sighed switching on her phone, scrolling threw the long list of notifications, switching her phone off again and pulling the covers closer to her face, feeling guilty from yesterdays decision.

"getting up then?" A voice asks, she glanced over at her closet to see walker had used the secret door. "not today, i don't feel like it" she shrugs. "i can tell, i made you breakfast at 12 and you still weren't up" he chuckles as she gives him a tight lipped smile, as he sat on the edge of her bed beside her.

"seriously what's up Minnie" Walker held her hand, giving her a squeeze. Linnie was a new nickname. out of the a million nicknames she had been called in her life, Linnie was new. She didn't mind it since she called him Mickey in return. "just tired i don't know" She shrugged. "anything bothering you?" Walker tilted his head concerned.

"mom said somethings last night and dad agreed with her" she frowns slightly. "what did.. what did she say?" Walker questions, before roselyn began explaining she patted the spot beside her, allowing the boy to move so they were lay side by side, in a comforting way.

flashback
"i don't understand why all of a sudden your doing so bad in school? i've had a text everyday from your school about missing homework, missing work!" Scarlett groans out of frustration on the other end of the call. "i've been busy filming, i'll catch up next week we're off" Roselyn almost mumbles, picking at her nails.

Her mom scoffs "you said that last time! at this point you might as well pull a me and drop out of school, rely on acting skills to buy you a living!" Scarlett voice began to raise. "don't you understand? i'm busy acting; which earns me money for my future already, school is the least of my worry's right now" She huffs.

"don't you huff at me young lady, and you can kiss your Psychology dreams goodbye because at this point target wouldn't even hire you! i'll be speaking to your father about this" Scarlett groans with a sigh as she ran a hand threw her hair. "i told you psychology wasn't a career it's a hobby-" "just start doing your work" Scarlett yells before the line ends.

Roselyn tried her best not to break down. She hated the fact her parents only cared about not receiving texts from school. they never seemed to stop and realise how upset their daughter would get when they said things like this. OR how bad her mental health was. She was always to young to be that depressed.

not even 30 minutes later her dad basically storms into her room with his hands on his hips. "what's this you haven't done work?" he questions, crossing his arms. "i've been acting, walker hasn't done and work either" Roselyn shrugs. "we're not talking about walker, that's his parents choice, we are talking about you!" ryan points a finger at her.

"and you told us as long as you came here with me you'd do work, and you've lied, you haven't done anything that's been assigned since last month! that's a whole month of knowledge lost roselynn!" Dad scolds her, pacing in her room. "well i don't have time for school, if i'm not on set then i'm sleeping" She shrugs.

she wouldn't raise her voice at her dad. she would never to do that. all she could do was shrug and mumble and huff. "start doing your DAMN WORK" he yells before slamming the door behind him. Roselyn tried her best to calm her breathing thag had began picking up. 

⚠️

next thing she knew she was grabbing the 'makeup wipes' packet from her closet. reaching to the back where under one was a blade from a broken razor. She made sure the secret door and hers was locked before sliding down the wall. The blade slicing against her thigh creating long deep lines, the blood running down her thigh and colliding with her burgundy shorts.

⚠️

end of flashback.

"so you haven't done any work, ryan Reynolds and Scarlett johanson are. shitty people in reality" Walker sums up what i had told him, minus the last part. "mhm, my amazing parents" Roselyn chuckles dryly. "i feel so bad" he frowns, pulling her into a hug which she accepts immediately.

The two ended up cuddling, watching outer banks. walker pointing out every cool scene i was in, his favourite being when i shot someones dick off and JJ yells 'my sisters a baddie WOO' also asking so many questions on how we filmed that scene.

⚠️
eventually the two fell asleep tangled in each others arms. when walker was almost asleep he felt a liquid fall onto his thigh. he furrowed his eyes brows lifting the covers and spots roselyns thigh covered in cuts. he gasps and covers them again. Bringing the sleeping girl into a tight hug which she hummed at. With so mant thoughts running through his mind, walker fell asleep feeling sorry for the fragile girl he held in his arms.
⚠️

there becoming something 🤭

does walker confront her about it???