𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵; "𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬"

"𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬"ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

"𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬"
ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

Roselyn wasn't surprised it turned out to be true

Roselyn wasn't surprised it turned out to be true. but she was also so confused. as soon as she stepped in the door yesterday he clung onto her every second, until this morning when he'd left to go to his and grab some clothes for the week. Tanya had sent Roselyn more pictures, this time she knew it was Walker. Chase tried convincing his sister again it wasn't him. but she knew it was. Roselyn could couldn't stop crying.

As i cried into my hands, the door opened slowly. "pipsqueak?" Ben says, rushing over to me. immediately wrapping his arms round my small body. "it's okay it's okay" he mumbles, kissing my head. "no it's not okay ben! he's meant to love me not fucking cheat when i'm across the country!" i sob harder, collapsing onto his chest. "alright alright.. just talk to him, confront him but do not yell, hear his side, then make your choice alright?" he speaks calmly back to me.

i sniffle, as ben wipes my tears. "youve got this" he smiles at me, kissing my nose. "thanks" i mumble, taking his hand as he pulled me up. "i'll be in the kitchen" he nods at me before closing the door. i waiting patiently for Walkers return. i had texted Mason about it and he confessed he knew they had been hanging around the past month but didn't know Walker had cheated, i didn't wanna tell zoey since she'd go absolutely fucking wild before i had the chance to talk to walker.

Once he'd arrived, he tried kissing me but i quickly swerved, even pushing his arms down when he attempted to cuddle me. "Linnie.. what's wrong?" he asks, i take a deep breath and force myself not to start crying. "Tanya.." i begin, and i see Walkers face immediately sadden, he knew i knew. "she sent me pictures of- of you and her, you were cuddling or were happily posing in the fucking mirror with her" i explain, he reached out for my hand again but i shook my head. "do you not love me?" i question him, making his face drop even more.

"of course i do! your the only girl i've ever felt this way for-" "then why'd you cheat on me" i cut him off. "i swear-" "don't- do not try and lie to me right now Walker" i glare at him. "please here me out! please princess" he practically begs me. "you have two minutes" i mumble, he sighs of relief. "Tanya is my bestfriend from like when we were baby's, and she lives in Canada now so i don't see her a lot, she came over with her family to visit while you were gone and we were taking photos, you know how my mom is" he stops and takes a breath.

"makes us do a whole photo shoot, i was only 'cuddling' her because we were taking photos, my mom told me to do that; i didn't want to! i swear Princess" he explained, but honestly i didn't believe him. "you expect me to believe your mom had you all cuddled up with her multiple times for a fucking photo? walker your mom almost killed Leena because she hugged another boy in her grade because she loves cooper so much!" i scoff, i admit i did yell a bit.

"why won't you believe? what you i'm lying?" he shoots back, by now both of us were sat up properly. "because i know you cheated on me with her!" i laugh, he huffs and rubs his eyes down his face. "i didn't mean to i swear, please Princess" he took hold of my hand, this time i let him connect our hands. "why" i mumble. "i- i- i didn't mean to! you'd been gone for months, she was there and i kinda just let it happen" he shrugged, he also looked so tired. "you could have flew out la! my mom would have sorted it all out, you knew this walker!" "i know that! i'm sorry! okay i'm sorry!" he screams, making me flinch.

"i'm fucking sorry! i didn't wanna cuddle her! i didn't know she took those pictures! the mirror one i only thought of it as a friendly photo! i don't like her like that! i like you, i'm fucking in love with you Roselyn!" he screams again, running a hand through his hair. "if you were in love with me, you wouldn't have put your hand on her waist, you wouldn't have even thought about touching another girls the way you've touched me!" i yell, i didn't wanna yell at him but it just happened.

"we're done" i mumble, fidgeting with the sleeves of his hoodie. the first of many hoodies and clothes he'd given me. "no no no please" he mumbles, shaking his head. He cupped my face with his hands making me look at him. i could feel my bottom lip begin to quiver as his eyes were glossy. "please don't leave me" he begs, he leaned in and we began kissing. i knew this was wrong but i loved him so much. but i quickly pulled away shaking my head. Walkers head fell in defeat, he knew my answer wouldn't change.

"i think you should go" i mumble, looking down as tears began falling down my face. He doesn't reply. and kisses my head before grabbing his bag and heading for the door. He stops by the door, turning to face me. "just know, i'll love you forever" he tells me. "i love you walker" i cry, and then he walks out. leaving me. i break down in tears as Ben bursts into my room. "we're done" i cry, and he wraps his arms tightly around me. "let it all out" he rubs my back, chase wonders in and joins the hug, ben leaves giving the 2 siblings some time. "your so young, you have a billion years to fall in love" he kisses my head and we sit there for hours.