𝑻𝑬𝑵; "𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞? 𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫.."

"𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞? 𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞? 𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫.."
ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

Don't know where you are right nowDid you see me on TV?I'll try not to starve myselfJust because you're mad at meAnd I'll be in denial for at least a little whileWhat about the plans we made?The internet's gone wild

Did you see me on TV?
I'll try not to starve myself
Just because you're mad at me
And I'll be in denial for at least a little while
What about the plans we made?
The internet's gone wild

Don't know where you are right nowDid you see me on TV?I'll try not to starve myselfJust because you're mad at meAnd I'll be in denial for at least a little whileWhat about the plans we made?The internet's gone wild

Roselyn was starting like her life how it was. She went to school, after and on weekends she'd have already made plans with her small friend group. Zoey was her first ever real female friend. once who didn't use her or blank her. But the past couple of days the air in the house was odd. Everyday Roselyn would come home and most of the time bring walker, and everyday this month she'd have something off her wish list on her bed from her dad. and to add to it Blake was in the happiest mood ever. what the heck was going on?

"yeah so when i was walking to the bathroom during 4th i walked right into Mr Smith and my nose even began bleeding-" i cut myself off as another gift was on my bed, this time it was a bundle of different stuff. at this point i knew something was going on. "another gift?" Walker asks, leaning on my arm. "mhm" i nod moving the basket to my dresser. "i'll be back, wait here" i tell him before dumping my bag and walking out.

I find my dad and Blake in the living room/ kitchen. "what's going on?" i ask them, crossing my arms. "what'd you mean sweetie i'm just cooking dinner" Blake laughs. "not that, the random gifts, and your suddenly so jolly! the air in this house is off" i rant quickly. My dads head falls looking to the island, scratching his neck. "just tell her" Blake mumbles. "tell me what?!" i huff, taking a step forward. "you know Blake's due to have her baby in about 4 months and we're stuck on what to do with all the baby stuff we have so.." he basically mumbles.

"so what! tell me what's going on Dad!" and i could've sworn he winced when i called him dad. "until we can find a house big enough for us all.. your to stay with mom" he mumbles again, as soon as those words left his mouth, tears began rolling down my face. i stood silent staring at him. "please say something Rosie" he looks at me sadly, trying to reach out for a hug but i push his arms away. "Rosie.." "don't you love me? i'm your daughter.." i whimper, my bottom lip quivering.

"Rosie baby please-" "you don't love me" i laugh. "i've accepted your new wife, and i look after my 3 sisters with no problem yet i'm the one being kicked out? your replacing me aren't you.. that's what your doing" i cry, practically glaring at him. the man i called dad. "no no! that's not it, we just need some extra space for the new baby, i promise as soon as there settled you'll be right back here" he shook his head, reaching out for me again but i step back.

"it's fine, replace me, i'll go to sunny california! that's completely fine!" i laugh. "guess i'll start packing so i'm gone asap right?" i nod, walking off. "Rosie.." i hear him mumble. i continue crying as i make my way upstairs to my room. "hey i got net- oh Linnie.." Walker catches me as i loose my balance. i cry into his chest as he kisses my head over and over. "i'm moving to moms" i cry. "wh- what? no your not" he shakes his head. "they- they need space for the new baby so i'm ugh going to moms for a while" i laugh wiping my eyes.

"no.." he mumbles, pulling me into the tightest hug ever. "i don't wanna go" i whisper. "Californias on the other side of the country" he frowns, making me tear up again. "you'll have Nessa, the triplets, your cousin? and tab!" he lists, but all i wanted was him. and zoey. and mason. i didn't want my California friends. i wanted my friends here. "i only want you guys here" i sniffle, leaning back to look at him as he also cried. "we'll be okay, i promise" he smiles slightly, trying to lighten the mood. "WHATS UP FUC- are y'all okay?" Mason bursts in along with Zoey.

"i'm being sent to California for a bit" i explain, Mason instantly frown and Zoey shook her head repeatedly. Zoeys back story was a lot different for the other three. she never had cameras in her face or money thrown at her to be honest. Her parents were never home so she practically grew up with her maid, Doreta being her mom. She had told me our group made her feel like a person. she felt so alone when we didn't hang out. She felt like i was her sister. i knew this was going to break her.

"please tell me your joking Linnie" she says, beginning to cry. "i wish it was" i mumble, watching her crash into the wall and slide down it broke me. I rush over and pull her into a hug. in the 4 months i'd known Zoey i knew she was fragile. one day a boy pointed out a tiny strand of her that was pointing up and she refused to come out the bathroom until lunch was over. "Z, i love you" i whisper, rubbing her arm. "i love you more Linnie" she cry's into my chest. The boys join our hug and we all sit in silent. other than the cry's from zoey and sniffles from the others the air was empty.

Roselyn didn't have a clue how many days she had left until she was leaving for the other side of the country for god known how long. she didn't know if she would visit or if they would. She didn't know if her and walker could go long distance again. They didn't even last 4weeks before they had an argument while Roselyn was filming in the Bahamas. She didn't know if she could ever look her dad in the eyes again. This had broke her. and the whole fucking group.

HII

this was deep, next chapter will be even deeper x

but i promise you walker and Roselyn being happy will return soon in a couple chapters !!