𝑻𝑾𝑶; "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

You meet thousands of people who don't connect with you

You meet thousands of people who don't connect with you. And then you meet that one special person, and
your life is changed.
Forever.
~PictureQuotes.com

The first thing Roselyn done when the cast arrived at the 'Main cast house' was claim the bedroom with the best view, which happened to be the one at the very back, on the second floor, the hallway to it was so silent she couldn't hear anyone else

The first thing Roselyn done when the cast arrived at the 'Main cast house' was claim the bedroom with the best view, which happened to be the one at the very back, on the second floor, the hallway to it was so silent she couldn't hear anyone else. The view from her window looked over the 2 miles long woods, on the other side she could see a lake, and a playground. no other houses surrounded this house which she loved.

"Rosie! yoo-hoo!" She hears the familiar voice of her dads. "i'm in here, at the end of the hallway!" she calls back. soon enough he appears at the door, staring around the room his daughter had choose. "cool room, i'll have to use google maps to find it" he nods as Roselyn shook her head. "that was terrible" she tells him as he becomes offended quickly. "just remember that, anyways i have the master bedroom, everyone's quite spread around the house to be honest" he explains.

"ah cool, there's a look over there threw the woods" she points out the window, ryan wonders over and towers over her squinting his eyes as he spots the lake. "maybe we can go a walk down their some day or night" he shrugs. "hello! he- oh, Ryan hi" Walker appeared at the door. "Scobell, everything alright man" Dad asks, looking suspiciously at the younger boy.

"i was just wondering if anyone else was in this hallway, my rooms next door, by the way" he points behind him. "did you have to pick the room next to Roselyn's" Dad asks, in a weird tone. "the view from the window is amazing, did you know theirs a lake threw the woods?" He rambled slightly. "yeah we were just talking about going a walk down their sometime actually" Dad nods.

"we? who's we" Walkers asks. Roselyn leaned out from behind her dad and smiles. "hi walker" She waved. "We're you their the whole time?" Walker laughs. "don't you hi him" My dad mumbles shoving my face back carefully. "dinners on its way, be downstairs in 10" He adds on, basically throwing walker out the room on his way out.

"dude i was only asking-" "i know you have a crush on her, but she is to have no boyfriend till she's got her first grey hair" Roselyn hears her Dad and Walker outside. "okay Jesus, i get it!" Roselyn shakes her head, unzipping her Suitcases and began putting away everything in the closet beside her door. She furrows her eyebrows when she spots a rectangle shaped cutout in the back wall.

Roselyn pushes on it, but it doesn't budge. She try's to slide it and it slide open, revealing Another closer. "holy moly that's cool" she mumbles. She bends down slightly, walking into the other one. She spots 2 dark blue suitcases open and a couple
pieces of clothes already hung up. Opening the door she spots walker on his bed. "sup neighbour" she crosses her arms leaning on the door.

"JESUS how'd you get in here?" Walker jumps. "theirs a sliding door connecting our closets" Roselyn points behind her. "a wha- ohhh theirs a sliding door connecting our closets" He nods, standing beside her. As he turned to look at her their faces were extremely close. She couldn't help but stare into his bright coloured eyes.

"you have really pretty eyes" she mumbles. "your really pretty" Walker grins slightly, Making Roselyn's cheeks heat up. Somehow by the second they were growing closer and closer... and closer... until... "PIZZAS HERE KIDS" Jennifer shouts making the pair jump, immediately rushing down the hall and downstairs. "that women has some voice" Walker mumbles. "yeah- yeah she does" Roselyn nods clearing her throat.

The pair take a seat at the long dining table after grabbing a couple slices of pizza. "i heard Rosie's got the best view in the house" Mark questions. "huge windows, clear view of the woods and i spotted a lake on the other side" She nods taking another bite of her pizza. "well my bathroom had a built in hot tub" My dad grins. "Ryan, the house has 4 in total" Jennifer explained making his face drop. "four?!" Walker and Roselyn ask at the same time.

"uh huh! and there's a indoor pool, outdoor pool, games room with arcade machines, cinema room, fire-pit outside, huge trampoline and probably way more" Jennifer smiles at the two. "is their a way to just maybe, buy this house?" Roselyn's asks as her eyes were still wide. "is our 5 bedroom with a pool and cinema room not enough?" Ryan glares at her jokingly. In return Rosie shakes her head, motioning with her hand about this house.

After dinner Roselyn went upstairs to FaceTime her Mom, Scarlett who was in new york. "hey mom, how's new york" she smiles as her mom and freakin iron man appeared on her screen. "it's amazing! i wish you came, i heard your playing in the Adams project now though?" Scarlett questions. "yeah! it happened so fast, but we filmed a few scenes today, Walker helped so much" she explains.

"walker! who's that? is that a boy?" Robert asks, leaning more to the phone. "he plays younger Adam reed, my character love interest..." Roselyn smiles, her face heating up. "oh she's blushing.. Scar are you seeing this?" Robert points at the screen while looking at my Mom. "oh Robert, she's clearly catching feeling" Scarlett grins at the screen. "am not!" Roselyn denied.

Scarlet and Robert just stare at here, making her sigh. "okay maybe i am.. but i literally met him today!" She huffs. "NOT EVEN A DAY?" Robert yells making Scarlett slap his chest. "your not falling already are you?" Her mom asks. Roselyn just stares at her window, was she already falling? what the fuck dude! WHY DOES HE HAVE SUCH AN AFFECT ON HER.