𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬; "𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬"

"Ryan Rodney Reynolds"ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

do you smell that? - Roselynn

smell what? - Dad

Snow - Roselynn

ROSELYNN

ROSELYNN

thank you @ am_cinematheque for the invite tonight, i can't wait to see who has one the amazing awards!

still time to vote!
~ best Young actor
~ best actor (adult)
and more!

Tonight the Reynolds's along with Walker and Leena we're going to the American Cinematheque awards. Except Roselyn's siblings were with Blake's parents for the night. They 5 of them were currently being drove to the awards. Roselyn was in a blue and white dress which made her feel like the Princess walker sees her as. The boy was literally drooling over her, he couldn't stop texting her compliments and staring at her.

"you know he's literally giving you heart eyes" Leena whispers to me. "he's been doing it since i was getting my hair done" I whisper back, glancing at walker. Who quickly looked out the window after Ryan smacked his head again. "sooo anyone think someone will get an award tonight?" Blake asks. "i'm sure Rudy will, everyone thought he done so well with emotion in season 2" i explain, i hadn't seen Rudy or the others since filming which was 3 months ago and now all i done was school, school and sleep.

"he has quite the talent, I'm sure he will too" Dad agrees, Blake didn't seem to happy with my answer like always. what is her problem? "i'm sure your dad will win one, he's good with emotions and stunts. he's perfect" She explains, her arms crossed. Her stomach had grew a lot over the past months. i still couldn't believe child 5 was on the way. hopefully not 5 and 6. "what about Linnie? shes done amazing over the past year, she's been putting so much effort into about 10 different roles, she deserves one" Walker butts in.

Ignoring Leenas wide eyes he scoffs as Blake's actions. "we're here sir" The driver says, parking the car. "thank god" i mumble, climbing out after Leena, to be faced with Rudy and drew. "OH MY GOD" i gasp, hugging them both. "hey kid, you look extra pretty" Rudy laughs. "thank you! you look amazing, both of you" i compliment back. "ayy walker!" Drew smiles as he appeared next to me. "hi guys" Walker does his hand shake with the two. "we got a table together cmon" Rudy grins, the 4 of us going to catch up with Leena, my dad and Blake.

once we're inside and seated, everyone settles down as the pronouncer began going through all the awards, nominees, and the announcers. turns out our table was the announcers. i was announcing the award for the best actor (adults) which was first. "and our announcer, the amazing kid herself, Roselyn Reynolds!" he pronounced. i make my way up to the stage and take the paper into my hand. "um hi, it's an honour to be here tonight" i smile looking around.

"and it's an honour to announce the winner of the best actor for adults award, which goes to..." i unclip the paper, unfolding it. "the amazing man himself, Ryan Reynolds!" i grin as he walks up on stage. i hand him the award and walk off, back to my seat. "i can't believe he won" i whisper to walker before my dad began speaking, thanking everyone before he walked off stage, letting Rudy take over. "now the winner for the young actors award" he began, glancing down at the paper.

"there an amazing kid, they push there self's everyday and they never fail to put a smile on everyone's face, even if they've had a bad day" he explains, i kid you not everyone began staring at me. "Roselyn Reynolds also known as Rosie Posie!" he cheers, i go red over the nickname and make my back to the stage. "congrats kid" Rudy smiles handing me the award. "couldn't have done it without you" i grin before stepping up to the mic. "god this is so surprising! really!" i laugh, looking down at the award.

"i feel like Rory Gilmore at her graduation right now, conkering the world day by day" i begin. "when i was younger i wanted to be exactly like my grandpa, own a small diner in the corner of a street in a small town, have 2-3 friends and spend my free time at the library but now, looking at my life i wouldn't anything to change, i'm a freshman in high school, i have almost 4 siblings; who are all amazing, my parents are the best and coolest! my big sisters and brothers; not by blood but by love, have helped me so much lately, and i couldn't thank Walker enough, he's stuck by my side; quite literally since the day we met" i smile, taking a deep breath.

"But my ultimate inspiration comes from my best friend, the dazzling man from whom I received my name and my life's blood, Ryan Rodney Reynolds, yes that's his middle name.
My dad never gave me any idea that I couldn't do whatever I wanted to do or be whomever I wanted to be.
He filled our house with love and fun and books and music, and lots of baking equipment; although he can't cook. unflagging in his efforts to give me role models from Jennifer garner, and Rudy pankow and Nessa Barrett. As he guided me through these incredible fourteen years, I don't know if he ever realized that the person I most wanted to be was him.
Thank you Dad, swaggest guy ever" i laugh along with the crowd.

I wipe my eyes as i had started crying half way through my speech, i make my way down the side steps when i spot my dad rushing out of the event. i furrow my eyebrows in confusion, the table everyone was sat at also looked confused. "Rudy take this" i quickly hand him my trophy and rush off outside, thank god they choose converse for me to wear. i find my dad at the back entrance where we had arrived earlier. "dad.. what happened?" i ask him, his hands were covering his face as he leaned on the wall. "your speech, did you mean all of that?" he asks me, i could have sworn he's crying. "every word, your an amazing dad, i couldn't be here without you" i reply honestly.

"so i'm not a terrible dad, who is never home for dinner most days, who doesn't know what he's gonna do is acting fails, or if your sick and i need to get you but i cant leave a meeting?" he rants. "none of those things are true- who said that?" i step closer to him. "when you were born i was barley an adult, i was still a reckless teen and when your mother was pregnant with you, your grandpa told me those things, that i would be a terrible father and i'd put acting before anything to do with my kid" he explains. "none of those are true, trust me, your the best dad i could ever ask for and more" i smile pulling him into a hug which he accepts. "i love you kid" he whispers.

HIII
this was so cute bye.

i rewatching gilmore girls and thought of her speech.

also i made a tiktok account

hannahwr1tes

:)))