𝐎𝐍𝐄; "𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞"

"𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞"

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

September 3rd, the last show of Roselynn and Nessas world tour

September 3rd, the last show of Roselynn and Nessas world tour. in the crowd a certain fuzzy haired boy claimed the weekend off from filming to fly out and see the girl he had been watching over a screen for the past 8 months, other than his ticket that got him in at boston shows. The boy smiled as his girl walked on stage again, performing her new song.

"hey LA! this song is personal to me.. i ugh i am not going into detail but please enjoy.. a lil heartbreak song to finish the night" I smiled out to the huge crowd of cheering fans, unaware of the boy id wrote this song because of was at the front, staring at me with a smile. "There I was again tonight. Forcing laughter, faking smiles. Same old tired lonely place" i start off, the crowd started swaying there flashlights side to side which made me smile even more, cooled my nerves enough and i eased into the new lyrics better.

"Please don't be in love with someone else, Please don't have somebody waiting on you" i finish off, and my eyes land on walker.. who was staring at me with the most confused eyes ever, then he grinned and began cheering with the crowd. "THANK YOU LA, I LOVE YOU!" i blow a kiss before jogging off stage and practically collapse into Chris. "walkers out there" i say once i catch my breath and nick gasps. "your fucking lying!" he yells, i shake my head.

"i wish i was" i sigh, gulping down the rest of my water. "we gotta go say our goodbyes" Nessa smiles at me reassuringly. i nod, chris giving me a quick hug before i grab my mic and follow nessa back out onto stage. nessa says her speech, rambling on about new merch, new songs, albums before passing it onto me. "first off all, i think LA crowds bet NYC crowds honestly y'all were loud!" i laugh. "but in all seriousness i can't believe i'm 14 and have just done a freaking world tour!" i grin.

And i can't seem to find walker in the crowd anymore.. "thank you all, and to anyone watching on the tv stream! thank you for supporting me and coming tonight! or any other day of the long long 8 months me and nessa have been singing for!" i say. "my future plans include sleep.. uhhh oh and sleep... kidding!! i've got some merch coming out ofc, new song coming! and i think that's about it for now.. maybe just maybe a new movie?" i smirk as the crowd oo's. me and nessa say thanks again before heading off stage.

Where i spot him, Walker frickin scobell. "WALKER" i smile and run into his arms. "jesus i missed you so much" i mumble. "you saw me 10 days ago in boston" he laughs. "that girl has not shut up about AT ALL during this entire fucking tour you better spoil her now" nessa points a finger at him. "i already got 8 presents at home for the 8 months we were apart" he smiles proudly. "aw what a real man" a voice says. holy shittt.

i slowly lift my head from walkers shoulder and spot ben leaning on ladders. "BENJAMIN" i yell and rush over to him, he picks me up spinning me around. "you did amazing out there what the heck!" he smiles at me. "i thought you were in london!" i say confused. "no no, a couple of pints with the old gang can wait, i had to be at the final for my sisters tour!" he shakes his head.

"thank you for coming" i smile, and that's when i take in his outfit. he was wearing my sweatpants and a shirt from my merch line along with a beanie. "nice outfit" i laugh. "an awesome girl deserves an awesome no1 fan" he grins. We all pack up, i grab my suitcase and belongings from the tour bus along with nessa and load my stuff into an uber. i hug nessa goodbye along with the triplets. me, ben and walker head to the airport immediately.

"i can't wait to sleep, and see everyone else" i yawn as we sat waiting for our flight to be called. "what about the fact you have me and walker to deal with for 4 hours" Ben grins. "i'm sleeping those four!" i glared at him. the pair laugh and soon enough we board the plane, heading back home to boston. i fell asleep catching up on some sleep id lost, on tour we had atleast 6 hours sleep and we're up and at it as soon as we woke up. if we weren't singing on stage we were with fans, rehearsal, outfit fitting we would run all over the place in every town we were in, never catching a break.

once we'd landed the boys woke me up and i was so eager to get off the plane, grab our suitcases and get back home. i held walkers hand throughout the airport, leaning on his shoulder when waiting on our suitcases while ben grabbed them. "can i drive!" i smile at ben. "your only 14?" he laughs. "i'm literally 16 in 2 months!" i glare at him. "holy shit you are" he laughs. "your lucky, i've got L plates in the trunk" he smiles and hands me the keys. "how does she get to drive!" walker glares at ben as we all head out to the car park. "she's 16 in 2 months, you've got 5 months to wait" ben yawns.

Walker huffs, we quickly find bens car in the slightly lit car park, considering it was 3am. we put the L plates on and all get in. "okay you know what your doing?" ben asks. "yup, my instructure says im a natural" i nod, turning on the car, which luckily was an automatic. we drive home, stopping at a gas station for food since i hadn't ate since before the show and we drive into the familiar neighbourhood, all the lights are off in the house except james' nightlight.

"home sweet home" i smile.