𝐓𝐖𝐎; "𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎"

"𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎"

"𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎"

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

Ever get to the point in life where everything is going so great, your the happiest you've ever been

Ever get to the point in life where everything is going so great, your the happiest you've ever been. yknow great friendships, relationships, bonds. then BOOM that all falls apart 1 after another. Roselyn went on tour knowing being away from boston 8 months, she wouldn't come home to everything being the same. Mason joined the soccer team, Zoey doesn't talk to either of the boys, Blake and dad were having problems aswell! The summer house was now Chases 'Crib' and Ben had stepped in for babysitting her younger sisters while she was gone. And god knows what else. She knew everything would eventually unfold.

walking around the house the next morning she's realised dad was sleeping in the guest bedroom, in the summer house there was a crib and 2 sleeping bags along with other things. i knew this was it. Blake and dad were indeed falling apart. the sleeping bags and crib was for my sisters, they'd sleep in the summer house with chase while Blake and Dad had screaming matches late at night. "heyeyey look who's back!" the familiar voice of dad echos through the house, and he appears around the corner with his arms open wide. "dad!" i grin and slide of my socks to fall into his arms.

"i watched every single one of yours shows live im not joking" he says and we share a laugh. "i shed a few tears last night..." he mumbles. "because i am so freaking proud of you! i love you kid" he kisses my head a billion times "i love you tons dad" i smile at him. "alright go wake up chase, he's got a meeting at 9, we are having dinner with the thames and scobells!" he smiles at me. "i haven't seen mason since london!" i smile and head outside to the summer house, when i enter it surprised by how clena the place is.

i spot the little fur ball Milo fast asleep in his corner of the room, which was surrounded by toys and many half eaten treats. i wonder over to chases bedroom where's he's half covered with sheets and drooling. "CHASE" i scream quickly causing him to jump up, along with milo. "you've got a meeting in an hour" i smile at him as he rubs his face. "miloooo! hi baby!!" i sit on the floor letting milo stand infront of me to give him some pets. "you been a good dog while i was gone" i ask, as if milo would reply.

in return i get a slight 'urf' and big lick to the head. "little rascal tore apart about 5 of the girls floats while i was at jonathons" chase explained as he came out his room, dressed in clean clothes. "huh didn't you yeah, your in the bad books now aren't ya" he points at milo making her whine. "don't you listen to him, he's just a big meanie isn't he" i kiss milo on the head and steal a gatorade from the fridge. "have fun!" i yell before closing the door. i head back inside where dads sat with james and inez eating some breakfast. "hola who missed me then" i grin. "ROSELYNNNN" inez yells. and i gasp.

"look who learned my name! yeahhh!! high five" i nod, high fiving her and turned to james who was stood out with big grabby hands at the age of 7. "cmon james your almost 8" i chuckle. "UPPP" she's yells, with a smile on her face. i role my eyes and sit her on my hip. she immediately wraps her arms round my shoulder. "so any plans for today" Dad asks as he was cleaning up. "not really, you" i shake my head. "in fact, chase said the obx cast wants to have you at their little dinner tonight" he smiles at me. "okayy" i nod and his phone starts ringing.

"can you take inez and james to the play room i gotta get this" dad smiles at me before rushing off. "cmon guys" i help inez off her seat and walk with the pair to the play room. i sit on the beanbag watching as the pair played dress up. "rosie come here quick!" Dad yells from somewhere in the house. "one second" i smile at my two sisters and rush off, i find dad sat in his office. "dad is everything ok" i ask and he shakes his head. "what is it..."
i hesitate to ask.

"got this is a really big big big problem.." he shakes his head. "well what is it?" "your range rover chase got you is being delievered a day early.." he frowns. "STOP IT" i gasp. "NO WAY" i shake my head. "sorry.. really was hoping it wouldn't be here till friday" he shakes his head while standing up off his chair. "your frickin kidding" "oh i'm not, you've got 2 hours left of being carless" he boops my nose. "i've got a range rover i've got a ranger rover" i sing while walking into the livingroom where ben was sat.

"did he break the new to ya then" he laughs. "yup yup yup" i nod and plop down next to him. he nudges me and points at the stairs. blake's carrying 2 big suitcases down. i raise an eyebrow and quickly notice james and inez out of the playroom. "girls back go play in the summer house with milo!" ben tells them. "is she moving out" i mumble. "pretty much, the girls have been told shes going on a business trip" ben explained.

i look over at dad and he's sat with his face in his hands. i share a frown with ben and wonder over to the island wheres dad sat. i pull him into a hug which he accepts. "your a brat dad, you'll get through this" i mumble. "i love you kid" he smiles at me and kisses my head. "i love you too dad" "i love you ben, aw thanks!" ben mimicked from beside us. i laugh and pull him into the hug.