{CHAPTER: 1.1}

Jae's mother has always reminded Han Jae that there are three professions in this world that woman cannot marry :police, teachers and doctors.

Jiwon was surprised when she knew about this, "why? Aren't they all good son-in-law candidates in the hearts of mother's-in-law?"

"My mother said that the police profession can't take care of his family and it's dangerous, and teachers always have young female students who daydream about them. From generation to generation, after a class graduates, the next one will come. One after another.
Doctors..." She thought for a while, " She is biased against doctors. "

"What prejudice? "

"She thinks that every time she goes to the doctor, as long as it is not an emergency, the doctor will think it's no big deal and their expression is cold, and..."

"What else"?

Han Jae smiled," Also, she said that she doesn't understand the words written by a doctor."

Jiwon was happy.

Han Jae buried her face, plucked the straw from the coke cup u der the eyelids, and smiled. Infact there are other reasons, but she didn't say it.

On the second Wednesday after New Year's Day, she and director asked for leave to go affiliated hospital of a university for a follow-up.

After several failed blind dates last year, Mother Han summarized the shortcomings of Han Jae's whole body from top to bottom and came to a conclusion: other than being too thin, the person has irregular teeth, which affects her appearance.

There are two large front teeth in Han Jae's upper row of teeth. In Jiwon's words, she is like a rabbit when she smiles, and then there are the tiger teeth on the right, which are a little more prominent on the two sides. The neighbouring teeth collectively took a step back. It's a bit like being betrayed by the surrounding teeth.

When she was a child, she didn't like to laugh, When she smiled, others stared at her mouth, which felt very awkward.

Later... Someone said later: "When you grow up, maybe you will smile like mink girl".

Han Jae rarely watched TV and movies and didn't know who mink girl was, so she didn't know Whether to praise her or hurt her at the time.

Finally, Mother Han came to a conclusion: She wanted to take her to get her teeth straightened.

"Mom, have you ever seen someone wearing braces at my age? It's embarrassing!" When Han Jae said this,

She had been already pulled into the corridor of the hospital by mother Han.

Mother Han didn't refute this time, but nodded her chinchin Wordlessely and asked her doctor to take a look over there. Ham Jae followed her mother's gaze and saw several posters of orthodontic knowledge posted on the wall of the opposite corridor. One of them showed a white old lady wearing braces.

"........."

Facts speak louder than words, and mother Han easily won without speaking a half word.

That Dr. Lee is an expert outpatient clinic doctor, and there are so many people waiting to see him, she lines up until noon. Han Jae didn't know if he was
Introduced by an acquaintance of her mother, or if he had good medical ethics. Dr. Lee was very kind to people.