{CHAPTER 10}

Taehyung is a doctor in this  so why not show that more!!

________

Han Jae suddenly lost the courage he had just now, and even felt afraid of his reckless behavior of chasing him alone. Looking around, he suddenly felt a chill on the back of his neck. She hurriedly stopped and looked back, but there was nothing but darkness behind her, and she was even more uncertain, so she hurriedly and nervously followed.

"Aren't you afraid?" Han Jae asked.

"What are you afraid of?"

"The grave, there are ashes, maybe they'll be buried directly... people." Han Jae felt his tongue start to tremble.

"The corpse is actually..."

"Stop!" Han Jae hurriedly told him to stop, not daring to continue listening.

She was really dizzy, how could she discuss with a senior doctor who taught medicine that the dead are not scary! He must be the kind of person who can sit and eat meat without spitting out bones while looking at the fragmented corpses!

When the word corpse popped into Han Jae's mind, he couldn't help but look around again, leaning closer in the direction of Taehyung.

The distance between the two instantly narrowed a lot.

When they arrived at the hotel, the front desk said that there were no standard rooms or double bed rooms, and only business suites and their prices were available. Originally, the price of this kind of independent business in the scenic spot was not very close to the people, Han Jae looked at the Arabic numerals on it, and felt a real pain in his flesh.

Taehyung took out his wallet without saying a word.

Han Jae suddenly felt guilty. If it weren't for her, Taehyung would have gone to Dongping Temple to sleep with his head covered, how could he be slaughtered here.

At this time, a clear female voice called tentatively: "Brother?"

Taehyung and Han Jae looked back at the same time.

After confirming that it was Taehyung, the other party greeted him with a smile, and said to him, "Brother, didn't you say you live in Dongping Temple?"

"I have something to do and I can't go back, so I just stay here for one night." Taehyung replied while watching the waiter take his ID card for registration.

The person who came was jennie , who was Taehyung's colleague in the medical school. Because she also returned to Korea after graduating from the University of Pennsylvania, she habitually called him Senior Brother. Taehyung has always felt that if he is a student, he can only be called a teacher, respect the teacher, and not break the rules, but for others who want to call him Doctor kim, kim Taehyung, or even call him a friendly Brothers and sisters are each other's rights.

Jennie's father is one of the shareholders of Dongshan Hotel, so he happened to meet Taehyung at the Dongshan toll booth in the afternoon and knew where he lived. She originally invited him to come to play, but he refused because he said he had something else to do. She didn't expect to meet again by chance at night.

The waiter returned the ID card to Taehyung, and then asked Han Jae: "Madam, I still need your ID card."

Han Jae suddenly became embarrassed, blushing and said, "We... are not together."

"She has a room." Taehyung replied.

The waiter nodded and began to explain the deposit, room fee, etc. to Taehyung. Then he handed the credit card to the other party.