{CHAPTER 8}

Later, Wu Yang scared her: "Actually, the person in the middle is the worst. If something that can eat people comes, the ones in front will walk too fast, the preparation work is not done, and the people behind will not catch up, and the people in the middle will be denser." One hit and one hit, one hit and one hit."

But now, there are only her and Kim taehyung , she would rather choose the front and hand over the safety of the back to him.

We walked on the main road, although there was snow, it was not too difficult. She was in front, and he walked behind with a flashlight. The light of the flashlight shone right behind Ham Jae , casting a long shadow on the snowy ground ahead.

It was a very quiet snowy night.

It seemed that apart from his and her breathing, and the crunch of stepping on the snow, there was only the sound of snow falling.

Suddenly, Han Jae's ears caught something strange in the woods, and she froze.

She said, "Listen." There was a voice that sounded like someone was crying. Thinking of this analogy, Han Jae began to feel nervous.

Taehyung also stopped.

"what sound?"

Taehyung distinguished, "It should be an owl."

Han jae continued to walk forward suspiciously, but felt that the voice seemed to be ahead, and couldn't hold back after walking a few steps, so he changed to walk beside taehyung.

When she felt scared before, she would sing softly. But since taehyung was on the sidelines, he had to pay attention to his image, so he changed to talking.

Han jae twilightly remembered the phone call just now.

"Do patients often call you during rest time?" I talked for more than half an hour.

"Occasionally."

"What happened to that person... her child?" It sounded so sad that I cried on the phone.

"It's a pregnant woman, the fetus is more than six months old, and it was found to have cleft lip and palate."

"Huh?" Han jae asked, "Is that the cleft lip that everyone talks about?"

"yes."

"Then what to do?"

"At first she wanted to give birth, but later her family objected."

"Did you give up in the end?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Will it be cured if the child is born?"

"It depends on what the standard of 'good' is. Just like when you come to orthodontics, if you only have 80 or 90 percent requirements for the result, maybe you will get 100% satisfaction in the end. Conversely, that is forever It's not perfect enough."

The topic seems to be a bit heavy.

Han Jae's cell phone rang a text message, she took it out of her pocket and opened it to look, it was from Ma jiwoo: "I suddenly realized, you must be someone next to you just now."

Another message came one after another, and it was still from jiwoo: "I'm coming tomorrow, but I can't make it to the top of the mountain to watch the sunrise. You are allowed to go and see it first, and accompany me the day after tomorrow."

Han jae glanced at taehyung while looking at his phone, afraid that if he was not paying attention, taehyung would leave her behind.

"Can I see the sunrise tomorrow?" she asked.

"As long as the weather is fine."

Han jae raised his eyes and looked around, feeling that there was little hope for him to wait for the weather to clear up. At this time, a branch of a tree in front of them broke in the middle of the road, and they had to go around and avoid it.