{CHAPTER 18}

"Your fourth cousin's family doesn't have a single good thing..." Han's mother would go on and on about her husband's relatives, and then the two would quarrel endlessly.

Hanjae pretended to go to the bathroom and hid. She doesn't know how many times she has encountered this kind of thing since she was young, and it has started since as long as she can remember. Sometimes when she went to her classmate's house, she felt a strange feeling in her heart when she saw the three people in harmony. Maybe after they leave, they will throw pots and bowls like their parents. Hanjae could only comfort herself in this way.

_______________

However, her parents didn't even know how to hide it, and would quarrel and fight in front of her classmates, so she never dared to bring anyone home.

At the weekend, she thought that the matter of tutoring would be settled, but she didn't expect that hanjae's father brought the boy back. That wasn't the first time Hanjae saw Jimin.

Although the two families are quite distant relatives, they met once when the xyz Festival was held in her hometown. She has no impression of dozens of relatives, but she remembers jimin very deeply, because grandma took her by the hand and asked her to call him: "oppa."

Therefore, when Hanjae saw Jimin again at home, she became embarrassed. She is no longer as obedient as she was when she was a child, and she can call him whatever the adults teach her. Now, it is really hard for her to say "oppa" to a boy who is not a few years older than herself.

Father Han said, "Mr park, why don't you call me?"

Jimin smiled, "Just call me by name."

Hanjae doesn't have her own room at home, she only has a small bed next to the living room, and if she does her homework, it's on the small desk in her parents' bedroom. So, Jimin also tutored Hanjae in the bedroom.

Jimin was a superborn in their family, so he did not register for household registration until he was seven years old. But even the fourth aunt herself did not expect that her old son was extremely smart in his studies and was well-known in the entire county. After he was admitted to university last year, their school even put up a big red banner at the gate, fearing that others would not understand him. like know.

After Jimin returned home during the summer vacation, many people asked him for tutoring. Finally, at the request of Hanjae's father, he managed to set aside Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings every week to teach Hanjae English, mathematics and chemistry. Except for Saturdays, there are only two of them at home at other times. He is a relative and a good child who knows everything, so Mother Han has no unnecessary worries, and Hanjae herself doesn't think about anything else at all.

She has finished her second year of junior high school and hasn't had her first menstrual period yet. She don't know if it's because of this reason that she is more insensitive to the difference between men and women than girls in the same grade.

Later, on the second Saturday, Father Han and Mother Han started arguing again. She sat beside Jimin . And he was explaining geometry problems to her, when he heard the movement outside, the pen in his hand paused. Their voices almost overwhelmed him, and he stopped. Unexpectedly, this kind of waiting is far away. So Jimin got up and closed the bedroom door.

Hanjae looked at him in embarrassment, thinking he was bored.

But he didn't want Jimin to turn around and smile at her, "Let's ignore them. Take this opportunity to rest, and I'll tell you a joke."

Jimin is a cheerful person with a good eloquence. He told stories so vividly that Hanjae couldn't take his eyes off him. Just when the joke was about to come, Hanjae's mother suddenly pushed the door open and entered. The sound of "Boom -" startled Hanjae and brought Jimin's story to an abrupt end.