{CHAPTER 15}

I'm sorry guys for updating late, I got busy in the new semester, had to buy some things, and because of that these few days were so busy.

I'll try not to update late🏃💨

Thank you for waiting!

__________________

Han Jae really had nothing to do, so she sent a text message to ask Jiwoo.

Jiwoo replied: "It depends on what kind of person you are right. Generally, you can accompany the client to wash their feet, massage or drink tea to pass the time."

Wash your feet...massage...or drink tea.

Han Jae chose the most reliable one among them, and asked, "Why don't you find a place to drink some tea?"

Taehyung glanced at her and said, "If you want tea, I have a place."

So, the car drove to a secluded side street. In this season, the leaves of the sycamore trees are all bare, but it does not damage the silent beauty of the blue tiles and gray walls along the way. On the black door plaque of one of the courtyard gates, only the word "Yiwee" was inscribed. If Taehyung hadn't brought her in, she would have no idea that it was a tea garden.

The person who answered the door was a beautiful woman in a dark blue uniform, leading them around the courtyard to the side room.

When she sat down, the beauty said, "Mr. Kim, the lecture you asked for last time is already available."

"Then brew that first." Taehyung said.

Afterwards, the beauty brought up the tea set and utensils.

Han Jae didn't know much about tea, but thought tea should be tasted in purple sand teapots, but she and Taehyung saw a transparent glass cup with no cover in front of her, so they picked it up and looked at it.

Taehyung saw Han jae's question, "We drink green tea. In addition to tasting and smelling green tea, you can use glassware to see its color and shape."

The beauty who made the tea smiled and explained softly: " Zhu Ye Qing is the top bamboo leaf green. It is Mingqian tea that grows near Ping Temple in Dongdong, in China. The altitude can't be too high or too low. Each one is unique Buds, choose one from ten thousand buds." She scooped up a spoonful of tea leaves, showed it to Han Jae , and evenly divided them into the glass cups of the two.

Han jae took a closer look, and found that the tea leaves were flat and slender, green and oily, and each one was distinctly plump. She immediately thought of something that was not very poetic but the closest to it-a long and thin version of green tea melon seeds.

Afterwards, the beauty tested the boiling water on the side of the cup with her hands, and after the temperature was right, she washed the utensils once, and then poured water along the edge of the cup. After she made a "please" gesture with a smile, she quietly backed out.

The two of them were left in the room, and Gayageum(Korean instrument) music played softly on the stereo, and I don't know where the horn is.

Those long and narrow leaves were immersed in the water, first they floated on the surface, and gradually one or two stood upright, and the soup slowly turned from colorless to light green. All these changes can be clearly seen through a thin layer of glass, and the fragrance of tea diffuses in the air along with the very shallow mist.

He doesn't like to talk.

So is she.

  Suddenly, Han Jae's cell phone rang, and a text message came. She opened it and looked. It was an unfamiliar number, and there was only one line in it: "Is it Han Jae? I'm won sii."